Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp! -DOWNLOAD LINKS!!!-

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
User avatar
moz
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am
Location: italy

Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp! -DOWNLOAD LINKS!!!-

Post by moz » Mon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Back then sony made a special ps1 called the net yaroze, a special programmable version of ps1, basically thanks to it peoples were able to run their code on these special ps1, so they started programming homemade games (yes homebrews, just like with psp nowadays but it was an official sony thing)

more info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Yaroze

Anyway after a bit on the net homebrew games started to pop out, and also a magazine (official playstation magazine) used to put one of this games on their demo disc every month. i bet most of the users with a ps1 played at least a net yaroze game...

What i own is a very rare ps1 CUSTOM DISC. just a simple menu and a collection of past 80 homebrews. hold select + start to quit a game and go back to the menu. easy (or just push home then restart the emulation)
i used popstationgui v3 by zingaburga to make it psp compatible
and it is a 40 mb eboot.pbp that works without popsloader.prx (it will work on any custom firmware with ps1 support, not on homebrew enabler i'm sorry, also ps1 games cannot be signed i think)

THESE GAMES WERE MADE FOR FUN, NOT FOR MONEY
i've enjoyed them more than official games. i went buying every magazine just to have as most net yaroze games possible when i was a kid.

Nowadays peoples kinda forgot about net yaroze. it was so amazing back then. that's why probably today i like more hombrews than official games lol

So bottom line please download this and play it, let your friends play these amazing piece of art too! net yaroze will not die. you're fully free to share the download link on your site/blog, also you can even give the eboot to your friends i don't care, the more peoples will play it the better it will be... let's keep net yaroze spirit alive on our psp!!!
you can send this with adhoc file transfer 0.7 in less than a minute to all your friends nearby!

here's the link (forgive me for the wall of text lol)

http://neur0npsp.altervista.org/Extra-S ... or_PSP.zip

ENJOY THEM!
Advertising
Last edited by moz on Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Image
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!

User avatar
toBsucht
VIP
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:15 am
Contact:

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by toBsucht » Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 pm

I´m not sure if there is a copyright on this demo(name?) to but i think it is. I also link some old roms here (still thinking they maybe legal to share) and i get a ban. Maybe you can imagen that it´s heavy to check if it is copyright protected. ^^If this games are really homebrew i think you better link the singel hb or build your own pack. Maybe you better post this here viewforum.php?f=35 befor you do this ask a mod, please ^^u know ban risk :twisted: mods are bussy this days ..genesis!!!
Advertising

User avatar
moz
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am
Location: italy

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by moz » Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm

just to clarify:
back then a magazine had ps1 demo discs as prize. you could try the newer games and so on.
usually they added one user made game (homebrew)
also they made some special disc with collection of these homebrews for ps1.
what i have is a custom made ps1 disc, with most of this homebrew for ps1, and a simple menu to choose them.
you can go back to that menu by holding select + start so it's like a collection of ps1 homebrews.

there are no other demo of any other ps1 game into that disc. JUST homebrews. it was made years ago by a friend of mine, and i actually still own that custom disc so with psx2psp i made this psp version, and i want to share it ^^ it's like homebrews retrogaming, also some of them were actually cool games!
Image
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!

CptKlink
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 am

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by CptKlink » Mon May 30, 2011 11:14 pm

if all thoes homebrew game in your custom collection disk did actully come from the disks that are inside gaming magazines then they are not copyrighted as far as i know

User avatar
toBsucht
VIP
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:15 am
Contact:

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by toBsucht » Mon May 30, 2011 11:31 pm

not 100% maybe the magazin has copyright to this edition of selected hb´s or they bought copyright for a limited copy (for each mag one cd). idk! maybe moz can find anything @ the disc for example please copy me :lol: :lol: do you believe :lol:

User avatar
moz
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am
Location: italy

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by moz » Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm

CptKlink wrote:if all thoes homebrew game in your custom collection disk did actully come from the disks that are inside gaming magazines then they are not copyrighted as far as i know

exactly
net yaroze are homebrews for ps1.
i believe they have no copyright. this is just a collection of them, and a simple menu to choose the game
magazine used to pubblish them... this is just a custom collection... if you want it PM me
when a mod or someone will tell me it is ok to share its link i will post that too
Image
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!

lil_smokez
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by lil_smokez » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:36 am

Sent ya a pm can u plz send really curious about this :D

Halvhjearne
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by Halvhjearne » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 am

moz wrote:
CptKlink wrote:if all thoes homebrew game in your custom collection disk did actully come from the disks that are inside gaming magazines then they are not copyrighted as far as i know

exactly
net yaroze are homebrews for ps1.
i believe they have no copyright. this is just a collection of them, and a simple menu to choose the game
magazine used to pubblish them... this is just a custom collection... if you want it PM me
when a mod or someone will tell me it is ok to share its link i will post that too
share it, and report your own topic with a message to ask if it is ok or not ... untill then i would say just go ahead and just share it untill a mod tells you otherwise, shareware is here to be shared ... :D
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.

RUSTII
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by RUSTII » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am

Halvhjearne wrote:
moz wrote:
CptKlink wrote:if all thoes homebrew game in your custom collection disk did actully come from the disks that are inside gaming magazines then they are not copyrighted as far as i know

exactly
net yaroze are homebrews for ps1.
i believe they have no copyright. this is just a collection of them, and a simple menu to choose the game
magazine used to pubblish them... this is just a custom collection... if you want it PM me
when a mod or someone will tell me it is ok to share its link i will post that too
share it, and report your own topic with a message to ask if it is ok or not ... untill then i would say just go ahead and just share it untill a mod tells you otherwise, shareware is here to be shared ... :D
I agree with Halvjearn,if you post it,then report it yourself to ask them to look into it,it shows them you are checking(Less chance of a ban)
and if they see anything wrong theyll let you know.(i have dont it on a few of my post's and never heard back)So i was guessing it was alright.no copywright involved.

but if ever in doubt just report it and ask a mod to see if they think your breaking the rules..
And i wouldnt mind checking out the disk,i read the other thread about the disk your talking about and they both seem to have things that most ppl these days would love to play again.but wouldnt be able to get.
So share away :lol: :lol: 8-)
Later
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
Image
Image

kakarotto
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Re: Homebrew for ps1 (net yaroze) on psp!

Post by kakarotto » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:09 pm

i'd like to try it
Last edited by kakarotto on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrews”