Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Chicken Invaders 1.4 REV 1 release

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
(|EcLiPsE|)
HBL Tester

Re: Chicken Invaders 1.3 release

Post by (|EcLiPsE|) »

CoreRaiserNL wrote:doesnt work i have hbl r110 patapon Error: [string ''?'']:63: unexpected symbol near '+' :cry:
Try the new version.
Advertising
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

age of nations dosint work on my hbl 109 error:[string "?"]:63: unexpected symbol near 'char(7)' plz help
Advertising
Mr. X
Retired Mod

Post by Mr. X »

lostsarph wrote:age of nations
This thread is about Chicken Invaders. Please go elsewhere with your problem.
All HBL Revisions: Binaries + Source | Topic
TN HEN Releases: Download
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

i can c that.he has age of nations in the thread to so thinking that its apart from it
(|EcLiPsE|)
HBL Tester

Post by (|EcLiPsE|) »

lostsarph wrote:i can c that.he has age of nations in the thread to so thinking that its apart from it
The Age of Nations I've added is a fix version that works with HBl, you can call it "Easter Egg", but this topic is about Chicken Invaders.
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

(|EcLiPsE|) wrote:
lostsarph wrote:i can c that.he has age of nations in the thread to so thinking that its apart from it
The Age of Nations I've added is a fix version that works with HBl, you can call it "Easter Egg", but this topic is about Chicken Invaders.
wut?
HomebrewEnabler
Banned

Post by HomebrewEnabler »

the speed up is very important for this game and it looks like you will make it exactly the same as the chicken invaders on pc :D
oh and also about moving around is very important and you did it. gratz gratz and thank you so much :D :D :D
EDIT: oh i almost forgot a suggestion for you. can we put a movie in the beginning of this game??? i mean a short movie like chicken invaders on pc ;)
(|EcLiPsE|)
HBL Tester

Post by (|EcLiPsE|) »

HomebrewEnabler wrote:the speed up is very important for this game and it looks like you will make it exactly the same as the chicken invaders on pc :D
oh and also about moving around is very important and you did it. gratz gratz and thank you so much :D :D :D
EDIT: oh i almost forgot a suggestion for you. can we put a movie in the beginning of this game??? i mean a short movie like chicken invaders on pc ;)
I don't know if its possible, but i will try this, thanks for the idea.
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

(|EcLiPsE|) wrote:
HomebrewEnabler wrote:the speed up is very important for this game and it looks like you will make it exactly the same as the chicken invaders on pc :D
I don't know if its possible, but i will try this, thanks for the idea.
i dont get u eclips how do u make age of nations work
kidz axe

Post by kidz axe »

aaaah, still remember this PC game when i was 5, it was like one of the first games i ever played,
Nice one Eclispe
:)

Return to “Homebrews”