Re: [Release] CMFileManager PSP
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:00 am
New release v2.1.0 is up!
- Fixed error 80010002 due to hardcoded app path if game categories plugin is enabled.
- Fixed incorrect clock frequency during boot.
- Properly use delta time for menu bar animation.
- Check if services are initialized properly during boot, other wise exit.
- Properly use the correct app path when logging.
- Added the following various functionalities for image viewer:
- Automatically scale images if height > 272. (Note only images less than 512 x 512 can be viewed).
- Added support for viewing .TGA, .PGM and .PPM images.
- Added zooming in/out (D-PAD up/D-PAD down)
- Added a help menu to view image functionalities (Select when viewing an image)
- Allow positioning image after it's zoomed in. (Analog stick)
- Added ability to flip vertically (Triangle button) or flip horizontally (Square button).
- Fix incorrect CWD path after .zip extraction.
- Initial 16-Bit 44.1 KHz audio playback support (no metadata, seeking, shuffle or repeat functionality implemented):
- Added support for playing FLAC, OGG, WAV and XM files. (Note some formats already supported by the XMB aren't included, and I probably won't).
- Display progress of audio samples.
- Display duration and current time.
- Log data if config/last visited directory fails to be properly read during boot.
- Many consistency changes and minor clean ups.