Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Looking for Team Fortress v1.3 for PSP homebrew

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
aodtonix

Looking for Team Fortress v1.3 for PSP homebrew

Post by aodtonix »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, I do greatly apologize in advance.

Exactly as it is on the title

Brewology seems to be the only link up but it stops downloading at 90 something percent, somwhere around 54 mb.

Tried downloading it from ny phone and pc, still stops at that part.

Was wondering if any of you guys have a copy.
Advertising
Butcher

Re: Looking for Team Fortress v1.3 for PSP homebrew

Post by Butcher »

Propoble a server problem - tray anotcher day . I downloaded from that site many years ago some files but worked perfect . So if stops on some downloading maybe a hosting server problem of site - tray next day
Advertising
aodtonix

Post by aodtonix »

Thank you. I'll try downloading some other time.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

I downloaded it from brewology. I can mirror it for you if you want me too. The zip file says "TeamFortress1.2" but has a readme that says 1.3? Not sure if this is what you're looking for.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Worked for my today also - tested on my main pc and worked - i was testing and download 100% so was a server problem.
aodtonix

Post by aodtonix »

dmaskell92 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:37 pm I downloaded it from brewology. I can mirror it for you if you want me too. The zip file says "TeamFortress1.2" but has a readme that says 1.3? Not sure if this is what you're looking for.
That would be very helpful thank you. Can't seem to download properly from their servers

I recall the compile messing up the file name when he was uploading it a long time ago. But that's actually 1.3, the clean release
Last edited by aodtonix on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
aodtonix

Post by aodtonix »

Butcher wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:59 pm Worked for my today also - tested on my main pc and worked - i was testing and download 100% so was a server problem.
It seems I'm the only one with problems. FeelsBadMan. I've been trying for several days but I can't seem to download it properly
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Wird ,scan yours pc ,reset router etc and tray fix problem.

I have on my DVD some old no remember what version - need get DVD and check ,but i remember from old days that was bad game so propole i was 1 time test on PSP and delete it fast.
aodtonix

Post by aodtonix »

Butcher wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 pm Wird ,scan yours pc ,reset router etc and tray fix problem.

I have on my DVD some old no remember what version - need get DVD and check ,but i remember from old days that was bad game so propole i was 1 time test on PSP and delete it fast.
I don't think its a hardware problem on my end. It could be my ISP scr..ing it up. I've tried downloading on different devices but the result stays the same. I'm hoping someone would mirror the download here in wololo but im not holding my breath for it lol.

Return to “Homebrews”