Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP 3000 just gives a black screen on any homebrew

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Cyber Akuma

PSP 3000 just gives a black screen on any homebrew

Post by Cyber Akuma »

This is annoying, I can't seem to get any homebrew that requires CFW to launch.

All my normal games and my UMDs function fine, and when I try to run homebrew without being in CFW I get that standard "This software could not be started" error message.

Ok, that's fine, but when I try booting into CFW and then launch homebrew.... all I get is a black screen and nothing happens.

So in an attempt to fix it, I uninstalled my CFW, then tried to follow this guide:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-in ... re.468844/

I uninstalled my CFW, updated to 6.61, ran the temp CFW..... but when I try to run the Infinity Firmware Builder app my PSP just locks up at a black screen. Nothing happens, I have to hold down the power button to shut it off.
Advertising
NNNRT

Re: PSP 3000 just gives a black screen on any homebrew

Post by NNNRT »

You can try using HEN.. Are you sure you don't have any plugins enabled? Try disabling all plugins in the vsh.txt and game.txt by replacing the 1's next to each plugin with 0's.
Advertising
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Wird i have PSP 300x also in my colection and use 6.60 PRO-C2 LCFW on it and all work perfect i also have like on my all PSP POPs plugin always on and also plugin to remap psp button also on always

I play it CSPSP,PSP Filer etc and always work ,like on my Perm 6.60 PRO-C2 PSP 100x-200x

I thing do that:

Reflash 6.61OFW
Install PRO-C 2 CFW
Run CFW
Run Homebre

And done
Cyber Akuma

Post by Cyber Akuma »

Seems formatting the MemoryStick fixed it. I don't know if it was too full (I doubt it, there was about 100-200MB free) or if something was corrupted that a reformat fixed.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Wird but nice its work normal now .

Return to “Homebrews”