Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#405302 by wololo
Wed May 18, 2016 12:17 am
Hey people,
I'm always looking for guest bloggers on the site. If you have a reasonable English level (no need to be a native speaker), are passionate about the console hacking scene in particular, or gaming more generally, and want to write about it, please drop me a PM, or send me an email to wagic.the.homebew at gmail ! There's no expectation on how often you should write ;)

Feel free to ask questions about guest blogging on wololo.net in this thread (or in PM), I'll try to answer as accurately as possible.
Advertising
#405303 by RandQalan
Wed May 18, 2016 12:34 am
@wololo honestly do not know why but most scene sites are dead news recently
you have the most and even it is random but good BTW :D
Advertising
#405305 by dmaskell92
Wed May 18, 2016 1:25 am
I'm definetly interested, should we write up an article before emailing you? Or should I email before I write the article to RSVP (so to speak)?

If welcomed I'd like to delve into Android Gaming, and my experiences with the Nvidia Shield Portable.
#405306 by wololo
Wed May 18, 2016 1:32 am
dmaskell92 wrote:I'm definetly interested, should we write up an article before emailing you? Or should I email before I write the article to RSVP (so to speak)?

If welcomed I'd like to delve into Android Gaming, and my experiences with the Nvidia Shield Portable.

If you have some questions feel free to email me before writing the article, but otherwise, yes, my usual ask would be that you send me your first article by email, and if I like it I'll share more details with you and create an account for you on the blog :)
#405310 by Coffee
Wed May 18, 2016 8:16 pm
This is something that may interest me in the future. For now I want to try to have a certain amount of topics written before sending anything in.
#405455 by dmaskell92
Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm
So uhh... Did you get my Email or nah? Does no response = didn't make the cut?

webmaster at dmaskell
#405456 by wololo
Sun May 29, 2016 12:21 am
I didn't get your email! Can you pm me?
#405466 by dmaskell92
Mon May 30, 2016 12:26 am
wololo wrote:I didn't get your email! Can you pm me?

Done, sorry I have been pretty busy lately.
#407111 by Xray
Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:45 am
Hi, I was wondering if the guest blogger opportunity was still open? I would be very interested in taking part as I absolutely love and have a great interest in hacking and the like.

So if the opportunity is still available please inform me on how I could take part in helping share all the amazing stuff I learned about hacking consoles, especially the PS Vita.

Thank you
:D
#407217 by fate6
Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:39 pm
Xray wrote:Hi, I was wondering if the guest blogger opportunity was still open? I would be very interested in taking part as I absolutely love and have a great interest in hacking and the like.

So if the opportunity is still available please inform me on how I could take part in helping share all the amazing stuff I learned about hacking consoles, especially the PS Vita.

Thank you
:D

It's always open, Just PM wololo for info or better yet write something up and send it to him.