Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#407219 by wololo
Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:54 pm
fate6 wrote:It's always open, Just PM wololo for info or better yet write something up and send it to him.

Exactly. PM me with your first article proposal and we'll take it from here. Thanks for the help!
Advertising
#409870 by Drew That Gamer
Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:36 pm
I'm also pretty interested. I'll send the article over when I'm done writing it!
Advertising
#418710 by SniperSnake
Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:02 pm
Hi im a long time multi plat console scener. I dont like to talk about myself normally but if you all like my writing style and my bio please let me know. I wont post here and clutter this thread but ill just say at age 5 i was playing with my game geini on my nes and the booklet of codes. I actually pioneered a proccess to get 1.81 debug ps3 fw to install on retail 1.80< machines privatly and i think i posted it on maxconsole back in 2008. Ive trolled my way into a job at a mom n pop used game store repairing consoles and jailbreaking and modding "under the table" for the shop. I cosplay as mario as i race micro karts and do high end engine builds
#418990 by GregoryRasputin
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:16 am
rony albert wrote:Please quote your max bid because quality guest blogging is little expensive these days!

It's a scene site, you shouldn't expect to get paid and only a really crappy person would want to get paid.
One should guest blog on a scene site because they enjoy it, not because there are financial gains.
#418993 by dmaskell92
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:17 pm
I apologize for not being more active, I've been going through a lot recently. Writing is a passion of mine however I feel as though my writing quality reflects on my mood.
#419005 by GregoryRasputin
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 am
dmaskell92 wrote:I apologize for not being more active, I've been going through a lot recently. Writing is a passion of mine however I feel as though my writing quality reflects on my mood.

Motivation is a huge thing, if your mood is down you won't be motivated, so won't really care about writing a decent article.