Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#4028 by FrEdDy
Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 pm
First of all,I hope this is the right subforum for this...
Today I release this little plugin,that allows you to create a Pandora/Autoboot/Normal battery directly from the XMB;it's based on Bubbletune's Game Categories sourcecode,so 90% of the credits of this goes to him.Also thanks to SilverSpring for the reversed battery functions.
Screenshots:

Download :)
Advertising
#4032 by master4265
Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:00 pm
does this needs custom firmware or sumthing
Advertising
#4033 by wizarddoctor
Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 pm
master4265 wrote:does this needs custom firmware or sumthing

Ofcourse...

Btw, Freddy, nice plugin 8-)
#4083 by Organized_Chaos
Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 am
That's nifty. Are there any negative side effects to using this? Does it have to replace an existing option in the XMB? Or does it just add an option without replacing anything?
#4085 by Zecoxao
Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 am
I wonder why nobody has thought of this. It would be nice if all plugins could be launched straight from the XMB. Nice work Freddy, this, me like xD
#4087 by FrEdDy
Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 am
Organized_Chaos wrote:That's nifty. Are there any negative side effects to using this? Does it have to replace an existing option in the XMB? Or does it just add an option without replacing anything?

Adds without replacing.No side effects,except for a crash if you run it on newer mobos.
@Zecoxao Thanks to Bubbletune's sourcecode,customizing vsh is pretty easy;right now I'm doing some more researchs on it :D Ps:Hope to see you on irc again
#4088 by wizarddoctor
Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:45 am
FrEdDy wrote:
Organized_Chaos wrote:That's nifty. Are there any negative side effects to using this? Does it have to replace an existing option in the XMB? Or does it just add an option without replacing anything?

Adds without replacing.No side effects,except for a crash if you run it on newer mobos.
@Zecoxao Thanks to Bubbletune's sourcecode,customizing vsh is pretty easy;right now I'm doing some more researchs on it :D Ps:Hope to see you on irc again

Like Zecoxao said, it should be nice to integrate plugins into the XMB (hint ;))
#4223 by wololo
Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Nice release :)
#4418 by wizarddoctor
Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 pm
karkinissan wrote:Can (or Should) one "pandorise" a Slim battery or only the Phat ones?

I don't know, but you can try. Although, there's only one motherboard of the PSP-20XX series which supports pandora making.