Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Problem with RemotejoyLite Playing PS1 games

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Allplay1997

Problem with RemotejoyLite Playing PS1 games

Post by Allplay1997 »

Hey Guys! I came here because I wanted to ask for help with something, you see my PSP (E-1000) I've had RemotejoyLite installed for so long, and only now has it started giving a problem, hope you can help me since searching for similar problems and solutions hasn't worked

okay my remotejoylite works perfectly on PSP games, but the problem is I can't play PS1 games and use remotejoylite, whenever I try, a black screen remains on the RJL that doesn't even display the words «Waiting»
I'm using 6.60 PRO C and the I clock the CPU for games to 333/166 when I use RJL to record, I've tried all kinds of things and yes, RJL has worked before on PS1 games, so yeah, I have «Flash0:/kd/usb.prx 1» on POPS in seplugins folder before the Remotejoylite.prx line

another thing I noticed, is that I have a kd folder on my psp but when I look closely inside it, there's no such thing as a usb.prx (can that be the problem?)

anyway thanks in advance for the help Buddies, hope it wasn't confusing X3 :D
Advertising
Swallagoon

Re: Problem with RemotejoyLite Playing PS1 games

Post by Swallagoon »

If memory serves me correctly, you have to disable RemoteJoyLite before you run the game, then turn it on again when you get to the PS1 in-game menu.
Advertising
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

How do you get RemoteJoyLite working at all? I can get it to work on the XMB/PSP homescreen, and I got it to work in MGS: Portable Ops once, but no luck ever since...
Is maxing out the CPU the key to getting it working?
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Swallagoon wrote:If memory serves me correctly, you have to disable RemoteJoyLite before you run the game, then turn it on again when you get to the PS1 in-game menu.
How does one re-enable it once in-game? Surely that would need some in-game recovery menu plugin?
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
Allplay1997

Post by Allplay1997 »

Swallagoon wrote:If memory serves me correctly, you have to disable RemoteJoyLite before you run the game, then turn it on again when you get to the PS1 in-game menu.
well Buddy, it didn't work, I tried that but it doesn't work
I'm just really confused, I know it should be working when the words «Waiting» are no longer on screen but it just remains black, The PSP just keeps on working like nothing happened though
I know it used to work because I managed to record R-Type Delta, Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 on PSP using FRAPS and it worked perfectly, now it just refuses to work, it's exasperating DX
Allplay1997

Post by Allplay1997 »

Bump, I still haven't solved the problem, has anyone else thought of what it might be?
Swallagoon

Post by Swallagoon »

Allplay1997 wrote:
well Buddy, it didn't work, I tried that but it doesn't work
I'm just really confused, I know it should be working when the words «Waiting» are no longer on screen but it just remains black, The PSP just keeps on working like nothing happened though
I know it used to work because I managed to record R-Type Delta, Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 on PSP using FRAPS and it worked perfectly, now it just refuses to work, it's exasperating DX
Well whenever I want to play PS1 games I unplug the USB cable, run the game and then plug it back in when it's at the menu. Works every time for me. Wonder what it could be then.
Allplay1997

Post by Allplay1997 »

Bumping because I can't seem to solve this problem, tried reinstalling drivers, nothing yet, is there really such thing as a usb.prx in the kd folder? I don't find any
Allplay1997

Post by Allplay1997 »

After much trying I finally found a way to get it working, apparently, by getting RemoteJoyLite 0.20A and replacing the PRX in seplugins it started working all of a sudden, I don't know why exactly it started working when I started using 0.20a (I was using the more widely spoken of Version that is 0.19) and I did this whole process when I tried recording Wipeout Pulse and it wouldn't let me so I downloaded 0.20a and gave it a go and it worked for Pulse then decided to try with my PS1 games (R-Type Delta, all the RE PS1 games and Silent Hill and Final Fantasy VIII) and it worked
once again thank you that tried to help me, Thanks Buddies! :D 8-)

Return to “Homebrews”