Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CyanogenPSP v6.1 - PSP/PSV [Final Release]

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Joel16

Re: [Release] CyanogenPSP v5.1 [PSP/PS Vita/Vita TV Compatib

Post by Joel16 »

maz_atenza wrote:sorry to be a total noob here and in the business of psp

i have a psp 3000, can this run on it?

will I be able to play iso cso and eboot?

is there an install guide? I bought this psp for my son birthday thats coming soon and I have about 50gig of games, I want to make sure to have the best psp for him

right now im on 6.60 and my eboot are not working, but again it might be my fault.

If this OS is the best thing since sliced bread then I would like to try it if someone is willing to guide me

thanks
maz
Just to clarify this isn't really an "OS". This just a GUI menu for the PSP that is being worked on as an alternative to PSP's XMB. Right now I don't think it's reached the point of deserving to be auto-booted, but I plan to get that sorted in the future.

Anyways you said you can't run eboots, so I'm guessing you're still on OFW (official firmware). You need to be on a CFW (custom firmware). I can't bothered about telling you how to install a CFW, cause that's been discussed many times. Search the forums or check youtube on how to install 6.60 CFW. Since you're a new user I'd recommend 6.60 PRO CFW. Review the instructions carefully though, since you're running a PSP 3000 there is no way of having a 'permanent CFW' unless you downgrade to 6.20. Don't attempt to mess with the CIPL loader or anything. You'll know what I'm talking about once you read a guide.

Anyways after you've done that, you can use this if you'd like. Take note this isn't a finished product so you are likely to find some bugs. If you're wondering how to install just download the latest version. Once you've downloaded, extract the archive and read the "installation.txt". It's pretty easy from there.
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
maz_atenza

Post by maz_atenza »

Thanks joel for the quick reply
Im running cfw 6.60 with fast recovery
I can run iso and cso but all eboot return error 80010087
Can you recommend a specific forum to help me out?
Maybe its a setting but i don know
Thanks
Maz :mrgreen:
Advertising
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

maz_atenza wrote:Thanks joel for the quick reply
Im running cfw 6.60 with fast recovery
I can run iso and cso but all eboot return error 80010087
Can you recommend a specific forum to help me out?
Maybe its a setting but i don know
Thanks
Maz :mrgreen:
Hm, well I'll need more details
Are you getting this error from my homebrew or the PSP itself?
What CFW are you running? (Check settings>system setting>system information)
Are you using a UMD? (This error - 80010087 is related to UMD)
What driver are you using? Press select and tell me what UMD ISO MODE you're using. (Inferno, me driver, m33, etc)
BTW the recommended forum is this one ;) you should get your answers here.
maz_atenza

Post by maz_atenza »

thanks for your reply Joel

I updated to OFW 6.61 then I installed LME 2.3 6.61 with lightspeed

Are you getting this error from my homebrew or the PSP itself?---------psp
What CFW are you running? (Check settings>system setting>system information)---------LME 2.3 same was with pro-c
Are you using a UMD? (This error - 80010087 is related to UMD) -------sorry but do you mean if I use the discs? no, only usb
What driver are you using? Press select and tell me what UMD ISO MODE you're using. (Inferno, me driver, m33, etc)--------tried inferno and sony np9660
BTW the recommended forum is this one ;) you should get your answers here.----roger that

all my cso and iso are working fine, its all my eboot game that wont start with error 80010087
is there a setting that I dont know of?

Thanks for your help and I guess im not ready to test your homebrew, sorry for the non intentional hi jack here
do you prefer pm?
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

maz_atenza wrote:thanks for your reply Joel

I updated to OFW 6.61 then I installed LME 2.3 6.61 with lightspeed

Are you getting this error from my homebrew or the PSP itself?---------psp
What CFW are you running? (Check settings>system setting>system information)---------LME 2.3 same was with pro-c
Are you using a UMD? (This error - 80010087 is related to UMD) -------sorry but do you mean if I use the discs? no, only usb
What driver are you using? Press select and tell me what UMD ISO MODE you're using. (Inferno, me driver, m33, etc)--------tried inferno and sony np9660
BTW the recommended forum is this one ;) you should get your answers here.----roger that

all my cso and iso are working fine, its all my eboot game that wont start with error 80010087
is there a setting that I dont know of?

Thanks for your help and I guess im not ready to test your homebrew, sorry for the non intentional hi jack here
do you prefer pm?
Hm well I'm not sure what the error could be. All I know is its related to the UMD. Try creating a thread here asking for assistance. I'm sure someone can help you. I only own a PSP Go, so I never had such a problem since it doesn't even have a UMD slot lol.
maz_atenza

Post by maz_atenza »

Thanks will do
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Something I've been slowly working on.
As you'll notice from the viedeo, these are just tests. I'll try to get them fixed when I get more time.
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

There's gonna be a massive update coming pretty soon, which brings along with - a lot of goodies. Most likely in the second week of June. Have a look at the videos that are tagged '5.2' I'm thinking of having language support. It may not make it into the update coming, but I might think about it after 5.2. Quite a good amount of people have been asking for this, so would anyone be willing to help? I'd like to support the following:

Russian (Most requested)
French
Spanish
Dutch
German

It'll look somewhat like this:

PS. Google translations are not always accurate, that is why I need help from you guys.
Genetik57

Post by Genetik57 »

sauske_firekid wrote:Gentik57
*Genetik57
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Genetik57 wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:Gentik57
*Genetik57
Thought I already fixed that. Dang I've been forgetting things lol, anyways fixed.

Return to “Homebrews”