Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[New Release] Flappy Bird PSP [v2.0] & [v2.0-Mod] [Port]

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
User avatar
MadZiontist
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Rap City

[New Release] Flappy Bird PSP [v2.0] & [v2.0-Mod] [Port]

Post by MadZiontist » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:00 am

Flappy Bird [v2.0] & Flappy Bird [v2.0-Mod]
Image

[v2.0] New Options:
Image

[v2.0] Gameplay:
Image

I Made The [v2.0-Mod] To Remove The Black Bar You Can See Across The Top Of The Screen, In The Screenshot Above. The Results Are Seen Below:
Image

Tested on 6.60 ME-1.8 and TN-V8. Runs awesome on both. Great port.

Links:

Flappy Bird [v2.0]
Link:
Image

Flappy Bird [v2.0-Mod]
Link:
Image
Advertising
Last edited by MadZiontist on Mon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.18 TN-V10: Talkman Travel: Tokyo & PS Loader: XS Moto
PSTV 64GB 3.20 TN-V10: Patapon

nightnero253
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:06 am

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by nightnero253 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:21 am

Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.
Advertising

User avatar
Joel16
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by Joel16 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:45 am

lol I've been trying to port this into LuaDev
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."

User avatar
MadZiontist
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Rap City

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by MadZiontist » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:30 am

nightnero253 wrote:Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.
I ask, why the hatred?! :lol:

Sure the game is simple and derivative, but it's also fun and addictive. And also, somehow the PSP is incomplete without a homebrew port of it. ;)
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.18 TN-V10: Talkman Travel: Tokyo & PS Loader: XS Moto
PSTV 64GB 3.20 TN-V10: Patapon

User avatar
Joel16
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by Joel16 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:42 am

MadZiontist wrote:
nightnero253 wrote:Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.
I ask, why the hatred?! :lol:

Sure the game is simple and derivative, but it's also fun and addictive. And also, somehow the PSP is incomplete without a homebrew port of it. ;)
I don't see why it would be incomplete just cause it's not coded in C. :P
Sometimes its easier to code things in Lua rather than C but then again C has much more possibilities. Lazy people like me would go for this even though I can manage to port my homebrews into C. It's just I don't have the time lol, so I'd rather get things done the easy way.
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."

nightnero253
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:06 am

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by nightnero253 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:35 am

MadZiontist wrote:
nightnero253 wrote:Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.
I ask, why the hatred?! :lol:

Sure the game is simple and derivative, but it's also fun and addictive. And also, somehow the PSP is incomplete without a homebrew port of it. ;)
Because, after you get so far and so many points racked up.. Then you hit a pipe and try to redo it several times and fail every time haha

User avatar
MadZiontist
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Rap City

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by MadZiontist » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:24 am

sauske_firekid wrote:I don't see why it would be incomplete just cause it's not coded in C. :P
Sometimes its easier to code things in Lua rather than C but then again C has much more possibilities. Lazy people like me would go for this even though I can manage to port my homebrews into C. It's just I don't have the time lol, so I'd rather get things done the easy way.
Oh no, I jokingly meant the console would be incomplete without the game in its library. :lol: I actually like LUA, well mainly cause it's the only programming language that I've picked up a little bit on so far hah. I appreciate the fact that you can do quite a bit with such an easy to understand coding language.

nightnero253 wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:
nightnero253 wrote:Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.
I ask, why the hatred?! :lol:

Sure the game is simple and derivative, but it's also fun and addictive. And also, somehow the PSP is incomplete without a homebrew port of it. ;)
Because, after you get so far and so many points racked up.. Then you hit a pipe and try to redo it several times and fail every time haha
Yeah the game's def flawed, but still a fun lil time killer imo. It's no Angry Birds, but I think a sequel could do wonders for it. :idea:
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.18 TN-V10: Talkman Travel: Tokyo & PS Loader: XS Moto
PSTV 64GB 3.20 TN-V10: Patapon

User avatar
Joel16
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by Joel16 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:34 pm

MadZiontist wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:I don't see why it would be incomplete just cause it's not coded in C. :P
Sometimes its easier to code things in Lua rather than C but then again C has much more possibilities. Lazy people like me would go for this even though I can manage to port my homebrews into C. It's just I don't have the time lol, so I'd rather get things done the easy way.
Oh no, I jokingly meant the console would be incomplete without the game in its library. :lol: I actually like LUA, well mainly cause it's the only programming language that I've picked up a little bit on so far hah. I appreciate the fact that you can do quite a bit with such an easy to understand coding language.
Haha my bad, thought you meant lua made it incomplete. The one thing I love about lua is that everything is open source :)
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."

User avatar
abdou005
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by abdou005 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Who ported the Flappy bird ? please give credits and sources ...
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8

User avatar
Joel16
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by Joel16 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:33 pm

abdou005 wrote:Who ported the Flappy bird ? please give credits and sources ...
The developer is Sandroron, http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/psp ... oron-4301/
I was thinking of including it into my Cyanogenmod shell lol, I'm currently in the progress of porting it into Luadev, and ofcourse all credits will be given to him.
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrews”