Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Is PMPlayer Advance compatible with 6.60 PRO C Fix 3?

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
ShedoSurashu

Is PMPlayer Advance compatible with 6.60 PRO C Fix 3?

Post by ShedoSurashu »

I'm trying to get PMPlayer Advance to play my videos but none of them work. It will just show "Loading" then go back to the file list. I have tried playing MKV files and even the MP4 files that actually work on the default PSP video player. None of them open. None of the thumbnails work either. All the videos have a thumbnail of a smiling monkey, even those that I actually provided thumbnails for in the default video player.

I think I'm using the latest version of PMPlayer Advance. Should I get an older version or something?
Advertising
reprep

Re: Is PMPlayer Advance compatible with 6.60 PRO C Fix 3?

Post by reprep »

i got it working with pro b9 on my psp go. but only videos working with psp video player works. still its volume boost is handy.
Advertising
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

I also on 6.60 PRO C 14.02.2015 version - that same show on list and monkay icon but after LOADING back and nothing. tested on PRO 9fix1 ,10fix1 - latest 3.1.5 version on PMP on 200x PSP

Tested on 2 supported on video in psp and 2 not supported

I will tray on ME and post what is ok - maybe on ME test on LEDA plugin to launch.

NO on ME 2.3 - alsow that same also on LEDA plugin.

Maybe its high res or newest .mp4 format - i will test convert soemthing on PC to PSP format and load again in PMP
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Download old backup from site from this wolol - tested many times on 5.00 M33 also nothing.

Downloaded:

http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/pmplayer-advance

Retail and work 6.60 PRO-C and ME 2.3 :)

This site have old version apps and 99% is dead only what work and is actual in this site is CFW and lamecraft rest is trash - on that site u find many normal releses files like was to by and work
ShadowLion1

Post by ShadowLion1 »

The pmplayer works on my psp 3000 running 6.35 pro - b10 but there's a catch you have to wait about 1 1/2 minutes maybe some can tweak it to run faster. Hope this helps :D
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

On 5.50 GEN-D3 or 5.00 ME-33 - tested via dualboot from MS on 200x also work - propoble maybe some problems in newest PRO and ME becouse program not is any more update - but work on 6.60PRO-C and ME 2.3 also no problem.

===========

U have some wrong if u need to wait that long- update to latest CFW 6.35 OFW and CFW is a bit old
Last edited by fate6 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts

Return to “Homebrews”