Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#292183 by saiyan x
Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:36 pm
I am releasing a new version v0.4. Here's the link and changelog for it.

Changelog:
Now uses ludev.
A lot of code optimization has been done.
Ability to save and save as a file.
Now is more faster.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?osnefd2ub26yezv
Advertising
#344050 by Joel16
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:35 pm
Hi @sayin x
I remember you once sent me a message earlier this year, to assist you with updating this. I think I might just start fresh, and make a new one myself by using some parts of this code of course.(I will give credit to you and the developers associated with this homebrew) It's kinda hard to get modify it with the variables being called 'dx' 'dy' and stuff. And also the example codes included for loading images and sounds are not for LuaDev. The keyboard is also quite annoying, so i'll include a qwerty keyboard for better usage, and maybe an option to include libs.

Sorry if this is considered necro posting but tbh, we did plan to update this app sometime this year.

Edit: If I start fresh it'll take forever, I might just mod this instead.
Advertising
#364252 by Davis9278
Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:45 pm
Hi, Thought update to operate in OneLua?, This is a Promising Project, these days! : D
#367992 by Davis9278
Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:59 am
saiyan x wrote:
Davis9278 wrote:Hi, Thought update to operate in OneLua?, This is a Promising Project, these days! : D

Maybe, the plan is to get it able to use all interpreters but can't decide in which to operate C or lua.

Hi, Sorry had not reviewed the issue, Mmm Well, finally, I decided to do my own editor, Supported by OneLua, Really Good Works, You will have an idea to make a colored of sintaxis? greetings
Attached is a picture of how it looks
By Right, Use your keyboard! xD
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2014-10-14 23.12.17.png
OneLuaEditor
Captura de pantalla 2014-10-14 23.12.17.png (30.03 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
#369798 by Davis9278
Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:03 pm
sauske_firekid wrote:This actually looks very good!
Nice work bro!

Hi, Thanks, Soon Released version more stable and functional, by now has many bugs,
#374481 by saiyan x
Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:43 am
Davis9278 wrote:
saiyan x wrote:
Davis9278 wrote:Hi, Thought update to operate in OneLua?, This is a Promising Project, these days! : D

Maybe, the plan is to get it able to use all interpreters but can't decide in which to operate C or lua.

Hi, Sorry had not reviewed the issue, Mmm Well, finally, I decided to do my own editor, Supported by OneLua, Really Good Works, You will have an idea to make a colored of sintaxis? greetings
Attached is a picture of how it looks
By Right, Use your keyboard! xD

Hey sorry was busy so the late reply. Keyboard isn't mine belongs to the original creator lol, your version looks really good and polished between when are you going to release it? Also what you mean by this "You will have an idea to make a colored of sintaxis"?
#375240 by Davis9278
Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:39 am
saiyan x wrote:Hey sorry was busy so the late reply. Keyboard isn't mine belongs to the original creator lol, your version looks really good and polished between when are you going to release it? Also what you mean by this "You will have an idea to make a colored of sintaxis"?

Hi, I hope to have it in a few days, now I'm rewriting all code, since apparently had hundreds of features but the same amount of errors. :(
So I decided to rewrite adding improvements and correcting internal errors :)
Initial version ... Cloudy with many improvements since version 0.1 XD

Now the advance XD

The imagens is only cosmetic xD