Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

LME/ME 6.xx LEDA homebrew List

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
z0mb13

Re: LME/ME 6.xx LEDA homebrew List

Post by z0mb13 »

Interesting. I have seevral .swf files. They are random ones i found from /f/. I don't know. They get as large as 25mb sometimes. I also am having alot of trouble running isos. I've got a few isos that won't run (Need for speed most wanted, and Phantasy Star Portable) and wheneveri try to decrypt or convert a CSO file, my PSP just goes black and shuts off too. I'm running 6.60 LME 1.8 and PRO-C, meaning i've tried both for getting these isos to work. I 've switched my iso driver from m33 to inferno and i've tried the Normal iso driver on 1.8. Sorry again for the information overload.
Advertising
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

You cannot load .swf files larger than 1MB on a PSP, why not use your PC or PS Vita? There's a high chance they could work. ;)

For the ISO & CSO files maybe some plugins you've enabled are preventing the games from loading. Press SELECT to show up the VSH menu, then go to the Recovery meny>Advanced>GAME plugins>disabled. If you're on LME, these GAME plugins can be simply disabled from the VSH menu. If the plugins were disabled & the pirated games are still not loading, that means the problem is from the files; they may have not been downloaded completely or the website hosting them may not be doing so correctly.
If that's the case, PM me so I can give you a website for pirated games (I can't post it here) 8-)
Advertising
z0mb13

Post by z0mb13 »

I've got places to go. But ive tried ripping isos and using the discs i own. The gmaes don't load properly. I'll try disabling Categorieslite, but i have them in the iso folder and nowhere else. I have am memory card that is a dual micro SD to MS Duo. Is that a problem?
I'm using a psp 3000 (9g) as well. Assassin's creed bloodlines has been the only game to work for me. And i borrowed that file from a friend so it was a different psp.

Got it working by removing ctaegorieslite. Thank you :D.

Okay nvm.. only stuff with the parental control level 9 will work..

All plugins disabled, Works perfect. Fixed. Took me days to figure this out xD. And i use the M33 driver. I hope i helped someone out there. And thank you very much for your help NNNRT
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

You're welcome, but I have a question: Was the GameCategories Lite plugin in your GAME.txt? It shouldn't be there...
:mrgreen:
aren009

Post by aren009 »

yeah ... but netfront browser beta 4 don't have mp3 support in flash player.normal browser does
daho

Post by daho »

Just Added TTR: Table Top Rally v0.5 to the list :mrgreen:

Edit:Updated topic with .07b version of This game

Return to “Homebrews”