Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#50041 by Babkock
Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 pm
Sounds useful, but you should add a warning screen. You don't want a bunch of noobs going "YOU BRICKED MA PSP!!!!!1!11!11one!!"
Advertising
#53378 by ASKidwai
Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 am
minhjirachi wrote:On firmware 6.20 Tn HEN. Does it eccept to write something to flash3 of PSP-3000 4G? I just want to write the custom_theme.dat file. So anybody help me?

Don't write to any of the flashes. Don't you have a memory card so you can load themes from there. And the custom Cookie Treat theme is stored in flash0:/ so flash3:/ will not work
#53417 by minhjirachi
Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 am
ASKidwai wrote:
minhjirachi wrote:On firmware 6.20 Tn HEN. Does it eccept to write something to flash3 of PSP-3000 4G? I just want to write the custom_theme.dat file. So anybody help me?

Don't write to any of the flashes. Don't you have a memory card so you can load themes from there. And the custom Cookie Treat theme is stored in flash0:/ so flash3:/ will not work

It's a premium custom theme. So I want to copy to the flash3 to add that theme to the root of menu theme. Does it cause brick?
#53419 by ASKidwai
Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:32 am
If you stab yourself will you die?
Most likely, yes. But there is a SMALL chance that you won't.
Same as playing with the flash.
AFAIK, the PSP won't actually read ctf files. If it is in ptf, put it in flash1:/vsh/ and if something goes wrong, you can format flash1:/ with the Blue Screen of Not-At-All Death or by pressing START+SELECT+SQUARE+TRIANGLE
#54920 by minhjirachi
Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 am
ASKidwai wrote:If you stab yourself will you die?
Most likely, yes. But there is a SMALL chance that you won't.
Same as playing with the flash.
AFAIK, the PSP won't actually read ctf files. If it is in ptf, put it in flash1:/vsh/ and if something goes wrong, you can format flash1:/ with the Blue Screen of Not-At-All Death or by pressing START+SELECT+SQUARE+TRIANGLE

I have test and it works. But I'm not on 6.20 TN-D. I'm on 6.35 Pro-B3. After I copied the custom_theme.dat to the flash3 of my PSP. I can see it on the root menu of the PSP Theme.