Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules: No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
#131132 by Maxaxle
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:30 am
(please tell me if this is in the wrong section, I suspect it is)
1. I set the PSP to show its UMD as its USB device (there's got to be a simpler way to say that).
2. I made an ISO of Liberty City Stories.
3. I'd like to run said ISO. Why? I'm not sure yet. Maybe it's less laggy. Maybe the battery runs down slower. Maybe it's just less noisy (ofc!).

Also: There are a few .IMGs in it, though none of them have .DIR files. To fellow GTA junkies: what can I do about missing .DIR files? (as I'd like to swap in/out car models).
Advertising
#131140 by TragicTheBlubbering
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:07 am
Moved to ISO/PSX loading.
On topic: You don't need an iso loader for PRO. It runs them out of the box. Just place your ISOs in the folder ms0:/ISO and they will appear on your xmb.
Advertising
#131144 by Casavult
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:17 am
As TTB said, PRO can run any ISO without an ISO loader. Just create an ISO folder on the root of your memory stick and put the ISO inside that folder.

ms0:/ISO/<Your game name>.iso
#131152 by Casavult
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:49 am
Taronish3 wrote:just use iso tool 1.978 ofw/ cfw

1.981 is the newest. ;)
#131305 by Maxaxle
Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:02 pm
Casavult wrote:As TTB said, PRO can run any ISO without an ISO loader. Just create an ISO folder on the root of your memory stick and put the ISO inside that folder.

Funny, I thought I could just dump it in ms0:/PSP/GAME...Thanks, though.
#131826 by Disturbed0ne
Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 am
Maxaxle wrote:
Casavult wrote:As TTB said, PRO can run any ISO without an ISO loader. Just create an ISO folder on the root of your memory stick and put the ISO inside that folder.

Funny, I thought I could just dump it in ms0:/PSP/GAME...Thanks, though.

Nope, only EBOOT format games and homebrews go into ms0:/PSP/Game, ISO's must go into the ms0:/ISO folder to be found by PRO CFW/LCFW.