Now with multi-language support (French, Spanish and Catalan, soon in English ...) [/ b]
SHELL Fishell is an operating system simulator (SIM-OS) for game consoles Play Station Portable that allows applications to run home (Homebrews)
On R3: [/ b]
This review (R3) is a version still in an embryonic stage, ie the project is not yet completed 100% but still in development, R 3 is the 3rd official version released to the public and presents, compared to other versions, notably improved Errors and stability.
For this version was expected to have the viewer / text editor and improvements to all existing applications, but has not been able to finish all this time of launch, but the next R4 assure that these improvements will be a fact their PSP.
Improvements over Fishell R2: [/ b]
- 75% of the code is now public for users (the other 25% is encrypted for security)
[+] Added file selector included in some internal functions of the shell (use Explorer-like file).
[+] New feature MSS (Memory Stick Sender) allows you to send files between PSPs via the Memory Sticks (for now only files).
[+] Added support multi Idoma pora added now to the French (led 90% of the shell for now)
[+] Added new installer / updater Fishell Fishell PC (requires java)
[-] Compatibility plugin categorize a game.
[-] totally rebuilt the mp3 player (inspired limewire pc) (BETA Stage).
[+] New System Installation and Upgrade (no longer require 2 packages, you can install or upgrade to one)
[+] Added auto garbage collection system (released every so often you may get the RAM crashes on psps 1000).
[+] Possibility to display the complete Fishbar (optional).
[+] Enabled the option to log output from the menu.
[+] Added ability to install plugins from the file browser (double click the file. Prx).
[+] Added option to reset the system recovery menu (reset user accounts and system settings to default in case of having a constant error).
[+] Added function to create new files from the browser.
[+] Added configuration panel (basic settings for now)
[+] Possibility to remove the effect of transparency in the Explorer Bar (speeds up a little shell speed) (optional).
[+] Enabled the option to install plugins from zpmp with the new file selector (to select a file. Prx and install).
[+] New option to change the window color to any RGB color (optional).
[+] Added possibility to enable / disable the use of the joystick.
[+] Added support for playing sounds in BGM format on the player.
[+] Added ability to change the color of main button on the toolbar.
[+] Added ability to change the color of the wave on the desktop.
[+] Added ability to change the desktop background color (Tint).
[+] Added visual effect to create or delete a shortcut.
[+] New form to enable / disable the USB drive by clicking on the mini PC Fishbar.
[+] Added popup menu in text fields with the basic options (copy, paste and delete) (BETA Stage).
[+] Added the Fishbar wave effect (optional).
[+] Built GAMPAD FUSA (@ Andy Man) (such as access from the shell that you have built the application).
[+] Added app fish-extractor (extractor ZIP and RAR for Fishell).
[+] Added failsafe feature for multilingual support (Avoid the hang of the PSP and instead returns the text "(unknown)" in the word is not identified).
[-] Changed interface analog clock gadget.
[-] Completed the system software update (Updated Fishell any recent version without unconfigure or delete your accounts)
[-] Improved Autoboot module (support for the game categories plugin and minor bug fixes).
[-] Changed eboot to version HM9 luaHM (less file size and enhanced features).
[-] Started work support pads (Step BETA).
[-] New function to create ranges of selection in the file browser (Hold R and then select the item to add to selection (hold R)) (BETA Stage).
[-] Fixed some problems starting the umd dumper umd launcher and some cfw.
[-] Fixed bug when cutting and pasting folders in multiple directories (recursively).
[-] Modified the form to show the "semaforo_plus" to drag the window to the right.
[-] Fixes spelling in the language (Spanish).
[-] Changes to the window manager (is more stable now use).
[-] Fixed bugs with the names of shortcuts.
[-] Possibility to activate the recovery menu by pressing L (other than R button).
[-] Changed the functions of the navigation buttons on the scroll in the file browser.
[-] Fixed errors in applying funds.
[-] Fixed bug in Plugin Manager application Zelta Portable (2 times to open the application).
Capturas de Pantalla:
Install of fishell
(Use Google translator): http://fishell.tk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3
Downloads Nota, para el instalador se requiere tener el java instalado en la PC
FISHELL INSTALLER R3 (Descarga recomendada):http://www.mediafire.com/?38opeg1w7y40pid
FISHELL R3 (archivo .rar): http://www.mediafire.com/?yunt2es4gahrhin
Ofical web page: [url]http:/www.fishell.tk[/url]