Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60 HEN by Neur0n !

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
martin26765

Re: 6.60 HEN by Neur0n !

Post by martin26765 »

i think he should work on a 6.20 permanent version whith recovery and all those things, since he joined the pro team he could do it easy dont you think? whatever, neuron is the best
Advertising
naki-the-curious

Post by naki-the-curious »

martin26765 wrote:i think he should work on a 6.20 permanent version whith recovery and all those things, since he joined the pro team he could do it easy dont you think? whatever, neuron is the best
The reason neur0n isn't making a 6.20 LME is exactly that. since PRO is on 6.20, he doesn't see the nessesity to make a CFW for the same firmware.
Advertising
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
rockerblood

Post by rockerblood »

thanks the z, hopefully the official version release this week :)
PSP2000 6.60ME / 4g MMS sandisk blue
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

naki-the-curious wrote:
martin26765 wrote:i think he should work on a 6.20 permanent version whith recovery and all those things, since he joined the pro team he could do it easy dont you think? whatever, neuron is the best
The reason neur0n isn't making a 6.20 LME is exactly that. since PRO is on 6.20, he doesn't see the nessesity to make a CFW for the same firmware.
I see his point there...

I would really love to try LME but I doubt I'll ever update from 6.20 unless there was something major added to a later Sony OFW that I wanted to try out.

I could always go to 6.39/6.60 and try LME but I really don't want to risk upgrading/downgrading on my only working PSP right now. :( Guess I'll just have to stick with the wonderful (L)CFW that Team PRO provides for us on 6.20.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
moz

Post by moz »

Disturbed0ne wrote: I would really love to try LME but I doubt I'll ever update from 6.20 unless there was something major added to a later Sony OFW that I wanted to try out.

I could always go to 6.39/6.60 and try LME but I really don't want to risk upgrading/downgrading on my only working PSP right now. :( Guess I'll just have to stick with the wonderful (L)CFW that Team PRO provides for us on 6.20.

is permanent patch that important? i fully turn off the psp when going to bed, the other times i just stand by it. and it works fine.
Also the LME launcher (and PRO B10 fastrecovery) are now faster (and smaller in kb) thanks to neur0n, you will need less than 8 seconds to turn on the psp, press x twice to launch the first game (i used pprefs.prx to make the LME launcher be the first) and boot to CFW...

Last thing: when i turn on the psp the first time is 100% original firmware, so i can go on psn store without any risk.

i never liked permanent patches, i read many times peoples having issues with them after updating
i don't want to kill my psp go, i really like it... so i just use the launcher and fastrecovery to stay safer
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!
The Kid

Post by The Kid »

moz wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote: I would really love to try LME but I doubt I'll ever update from 6.20 unless there was something major added to a later Sony OFW that I wanted to try out.

is permanent patch that important? i fully turn off the psp when going to bed, the other times i just stand by it. and it works fine.
Also the LME launcher (and PRO B10 fastrecovery) are now faster (and smaller in kb) thanks to neur0n, you will need less than 8 seconds to turn on the psp, press x twice to launch the first game (i used pprefs.prx to make the LME launcher be the first) and boot to CFW...

Last thing: when i turn on the psp the first time is 100% original firmware, so i can go on psn store without any risk.

i never liked permanent patches, i read many times peoples having issues with them after updating
i don't want to kill my psp go, i really like it... so i just use the launcher and fastrecovery to stay safer
I couldnt agree with you more. The perm patch is highly overrated as far as I'm concerned.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

moz wrote:

If you've ever read a post by me concerning the "Permanent Patch" then you'd know that I don't use it (never have) and I highly suggest that no one else use it (because of the great risk of brick that far outweighs the benefit of having a perm LCFW).

I've stuck with 6.20 because (in the beginning at least) of the great plugin compatibility that it's had. I know that most plugins have been updated to work with the higher firmwares (a majority by Neuron) but I don't want to have to download all of them again and then test them with each other (I'm using quite a few together perfectly), it's just too much of a hassle for me right now (I don't get to play my PSP as often as I used to only a few months ago).
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
varun
Banned

Post by varun »

the z, does it flash in flash1 by any chance.. cuz if it doesent i can see why its better(faster,smoother and safer) than than tn and pro(hen)
flame_of_light

Post by flame_of_light »

varun wrote:the z, does it flash in flash1 by any chance.. cuz if it doesent i can see why its better(faster,smoother and safer) than than tn and pro(hen)
Flash1 just contains configuration files. And iirc no hen flash's anything ,they just work on the ram.
"windows : life without walls" -Microsoft
then why the heck would i need windows??!!!
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

varun wrote:the z, does it flash in flash1 by any chance.. cuz if it doesent i can see why its better(faster,smoother and safer) than than tn and pro(hen)
Maybe it has config files in flash1, but with the flash1 button combo, you can delete it ;)

Ill check if it has config files in flash1...

Flash1 is clean, no config file, awesome work Neur0n :ugeek:
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”