Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
bingo88380
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by bingo88380 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

What will happen if I connect to PC without Memory Stick?????????
Advertising

Phillz
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by Phillz » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Nothing. Psp just asks to you to insert a memory stick.
Advertising

pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by pietro025 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Phillz wrote:Nothing. Psp just asks to you to insert a memory stick.
This. Nothing special.
640509 040147

User avatar
StepS
Moderator
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:32 pm
Location: Moscow
Contact:

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by StepS » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:35 pm

bingo88380 wrote:What will happen if I connect to PC without Memory Stick?????????
brick? :o
[spoiler]:lol:[/spoiler]
Image

User avatar
stevealexanderames
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by stevealexanderames » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Steps is right, you will brick and if your PC is connected to the internet sony will trace you and you'll get arrested for connecting a PSP via USB with no MS inserted.
PSP 3004 3G 6.20 LME / PRO(MOD)-C
Image

User avatar
mtb
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by mtb » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

stevealexanderames wrote:Steps is right, you will brick and if your PC is connected to the internet sony will trace you and you'll get arrested for connecting a PSP via USB with no MS inserted.
Everyone knows that!!! :lol:
Your computer will install psp type Z drivers and you will see a folder named debugflash. If you open that folder your flash0 will be formatted.
"I do like god, its just as stable as pro. I have ran it on every psp without issue." -****

flame_of_light
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:08 am
Location: somewhere on earth

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by flame_of_light » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

dude was it so hard to try it yourself instead of making a thread ?
"windows : life without walls" -Microsoft
then why the heck would i need windows??!!!

User avatar
Xian Nox
Retired Mod
Posts: 2749
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: Over the hills and far away

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by Xian Nox » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:25 pm

flame_of_light wrote:dude was it so hard to try it yourself instead of making a thread ?
Perhaps he expected the PSP to crash? Or to somehow get magically damaged?

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by The Z » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 pm

mtb wrote:
stevealexanderames wrote:Steps is right, you will brick and if your PC is connected to the internet sony will trace you and you'll get arrested for connecting a PSP via USB with no MS inserted.
Everyone knows that!!! :lol:
Your computer will install psp type Z drivers and you will see a folder named debugflash. If you open that folder your flash0 will be formatted.
Dont mess with the Z ^^
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

ASKidwai
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 am
Location: 'Ere and There
Contact:

Re: What will happen if I connect PSP to computer without MS

Post by ASKidwai » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Nothing much, contrary to what people may say...

The PSP will charge and the computer will do, um, nothing :D
Image
Image
Image
Image

Locked

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”