Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official PRO CFW Topic

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
NNNRT

Re: Official PRO CFW Topic

Post by NNNRT »

Steven wrote:
NNNRT wrote:The Pro-C2 NoDRM engine doesn't work for me. :? (neither C1 did)
you sure i can load my custom dlc in PJD Extend fine on PRO-C Fix 3
Yep it just loads, gives a black screen, then exits to the XMB telling me that the game cannot be started.
Advertising
Steven

Post by Steven »

never had that problem (I'm on 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3) by the way...
Advertising
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

I tried it on Pro-C fix 3 & Promod-C (Nightly) but none worked. :(

Post by 007 »

3 x PSP GO Pearl White 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP GO Piano Black 6.20 PRO-C2-14-02-2015 qwikrazor87 Release PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP 3000 Lilac 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
Bubbless

Post by Bubbless »

Hi,

I've been using 6.60 ME for a while, and finally decided to switch over to PRO-C2. Installation went smooth, no problems, except now that I try to run anything, it starts up with the Sony message, and it freezes and turns off. I don't know what to do to solve this, can anyone help? :?

EDIT: After messing around with my PSP (turning off all plugins and running the recovery thing) I managed to successfully install PRO-C fix 3. Not sure what happened that messed up my PSP.

EDIT 2: After running the fast recovery after a reboot with PRO-C fix 3, everything worked fine, and I was able to do the flash recovery without a problem. But I had to disable atpro.prx (and that's used to play online, right?) once I enabled it and tried to reboot w/ fast recovery, everything started to crash again........Can someone help me? : :? It seems that atpro.prx is causing the problem.
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Bubbless wrote:Hi,
I've been using 6.60 ME for a while, and finally decided to switch over to PRO-C2. Installation went smooth, no problems, except now that I try to run anything, it starts up with the Sony message, and it freezes and turns off. I don't know what to do to solve this, can anyone help? :?

EDIT: After messing around with my PSP (turning off all plugins and running the recovery thing) I managed to successfully install PRO-C fix 3. Not sure what happened that messed up my PSP.

EDIT 2: After running the fast recovery after a reboot with PRO-C fix 3, everything worked fine, and I was able to do the flash recovery without a problem. But I had to disable atpro.prx (and that's used to play online, right?) once I enabled it and tried to reboot w/ fast recovery, everything started to crash again........Can someone help me? : :? It seems that atpro.prx is causing the problem.
Atpro.prx has some conflicts with other plugins. Disable it when you need the other plugins, & when you want to play online disable all but atpro. If you really want the plugins while playing online, make sure cushome.prx is not enabled, as both use the home button to function. ;) In case it doesn't work, may I just take a look at your game.txt to see what plugins need disabling? :mrgreen:
Bubbless

Post by Bubbless »

NNNRT wrote:
Bubbless wrote:Hi,

Atpro.prx has some conflicts with other plugins. Disable it when you need the other plugins, & when you want to play online disable all but atpro. If you really want the plugins while playing online, make sure cushome.prx is not enabled, as both use the home button to function. ;) In case it doesn't work, may I just take a look at your game.txt to see what plugins need disabling? :mrgreen:
atpro is the only plugin that's on at the moment.
StepS

Post by StepS »

Bubbless wrote:atpro is the only plugin that's on at the moment.
Do you enable it in VSH? it must be ONLY enabled IN-GAME!
and you must enlarge your RAM for this (go into Recovery -> Advanced)
and disable iso cache.
mario0182

Post by mario0182 »

Hi, any good PSX loader that you could recommend? I'm using 6.60 PRO C (dunno which version all I know is it's from June 2012)
LagunaLoire

Post by LagunaLoire »

hey guys, wondering if any of you could help me out here...

trying to install Pro CFW 6.60 PRO-C2 on my PSP-3003. PSP definitely has 6.60 OFW. I drag PROUPDATE, FastRecovery and CIPLFlasher to PSP/Game but all that shows up on the PSP is Corrupted Data. I try to run one and it says "This game cannot be run. The data is corrupted." or something to that effect. I even tried making an UPDATE folder and putting the EBOOTs there but still no dice. I can't figure it out; as far as I know I'm doing everything right. Tried downloading the CFW from multiple computers, same results. Memory card is a 2GB Sandisk Magicgate card - even tried formatting that but still had the same results on a clean card. Can't give any more info on my PSP since i can't even run PSPIdent. The PSP will actually read that as PSPIdent but when I try to run it, the same message crops up. This is really bugging me, could anybody give me a hand?

Thanks guys.

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”