Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official PRO CFW Topic

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
RandQalan

Re: Official PRO CFW Topic

Post by RandQalan »

KillerM33 wrote:so much drama,lol,anyways,thanks for providing insights regarding the thread,helped me alot

Let me rap up the argument for you PRO runs most games better ME runs most home brew better and about the VSH problem it is gone for the release you can find on this site
and about recovery PRO has a lot of options ME has Pandora MMS depends on what you have what is better do not ever understand this is better this is better they complement each other for what they do if you have problems with one just use fast boot to go to other that simple especially on 6.60 8-)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=34403
Advertising
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

RandQalan wrote:Let me rap up the argument for you PRO runs most games better ME runs most home brew better and about the VSH problem it is gone for the release you can find on this site
and about recovery PRO has a lot of options ME has Pandora MMS depends on what you have what is better do not ever understand this is better this is better they complement each other for what they do if you have problems with one just use fast boot to go to other that simple especially on 6.60 8-) viewtopic.php?f=17&t=34403
Why don't you simply punctuate correctly? I could barely understand anything of what you said. :|
Advertising
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

NNNRT wrote:
RandQalan wrote:Let me rap up the argument for you PRO runs most games better ME runs most home brew better and about the VSH problem it is gone for the release you can find on this site
and about recovery PRO has a lot of options ME has Pandora MMS depends on what you have what is better do not ever understand this is better this is better they complement each other for what they do if you have problems with one just use fast boot to go to other that simple especially on 6.60 8-) viewtopic.php?f=17&t=34403
Why don't you simply punctuate correctly? I could barely understand anything of what you said. :|
Why do so many on this site pic a fight ;)

Because they can :lol:
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

NNNRT wrote:
This is coming from a grammar Nazi(me, in case you haven't noticed lol) Some people don't have English as their main language, so its not that easy to them as it may seem to you. His English isn't that bad, atlesst its understandable. Well at least for me it clearly is. Some people are heck of a lot worse.
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Enough with the off topic.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
PSPcfwDUDE

Post by PSPcfwDUDE »

How about y'all stop arguing about dang CFWs, will ya?
Z, don't you have NOTHING else to do apart from posing as a ME fanboy? Like seriously now...
There ya go, fire is all started up. "Oh yez pro runz better ISOs dan ME doez yo!" "Oh No, ME is the Rightfull successor to M33, and it Is much Better!"
Let me tell you something. BOTH run well, BOTH do their work well, BOTH don't need your fanboytalks. And yeah, this comes from a guy that uses BOTH, and he's fully satisfied with BOTH.
So now, do us a favor, and stop whining about what's better. It's just pathetic! Can't both sides get reconciled? Jeez...
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

PSPcfwDUDE wrote:*I like complaining about the thing I am doing*

Oh for the love of Madoka! Next one gets a warning.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Faivon

Post by Faivon »

My PSP :
Firmware 6.60
Model 3006

My memory stick has been formatted via PSP but everytime I put something in my memory stick via memory card reader and put it back to my PSP, it will always said my memory stick is corrupted and needed to be formatted although I can read the content just fine from memory card reader in PC.
I'm wondering if the fault is my memory card reader or the memory stick or the PSP itself??
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

PSPcfwDUDE wrote:How about y'all stop arguing about dang CFWs, will ya?
Z, don't you have NOTHING else to do apart from posing as a ME fanboy? Like seriously now...
There ya go, fire is all started up. "Oh yez pro runz better ISOs dan ME doez yo!" "Oh No, ME is the Rightfull successor to M33, and it Is much Better!"
Let me tell you something. BOTH run well, BOTH do their work well, BOTH don't need your fanboytalks. And yeah, this comes from a guy that uses BOTH, and he's fully satisfied with BOTH.
So now, do us a favor, and stop whining about what's better. It's just pathetic! Can't both sides get reconciled? Jeez...
Lol, you sound a bit... Upset, mate ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
Faivon wrote:My PSP :
Firmware 6.60
Model 3006

My memory stick has been formatted via PSP but everytime I put something in my memory stick via memory card reader and put it back to my PSP, it will always said my memory stick is corrupted and needed to be formatted although I can read the content just fine from memory card reader in PC.
I'm wondering if the fault is my memory card reader or the memory stick or the PSP itself??
This has nothing to do with the PRO CFW topic itself, but it is most likely your memory card reader. Use the USB cable + your PSP to transfer files, so your stick does not get corrupted.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
PSPcfwDUDE

Post by PSPcfwDUDE »

The Z wrote: Lol, you sound a bit... Upset, mate ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
Good morning.

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”