It's licensed under the GPLv3, and thus is under full control of the community, made by users for the users.
It will continue to provide you with new features, even after Sony drops the plattform and allows you to develope your own applications for PSP.
Supported Kernel and Hardware Revisions
- 6.20 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g]
- 6.35 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 7g, 9g]
- 6.39 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 7g, 9g]
- 6.60 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 7g, 9g, 11g(likely)]
Most frequently mentioned features
- Homebrew Compatible - Run your own unsigned applications, both user and kernel mode.
- Plugin Compatible - Add new features to your PSP via kernel mode background plugins.
- ISO / CSO Game Dump Playback - Backup your own UMD discs via USB and play them from Flash Storage.
- 2g+ Memory Range Unlock - Use the previously locked RAM range within your own homebrews.
- NODRM Engine - Use your bought DLCs, no matter on which PSN account you are currently logged in.
- PSX Emulator Unlock - Play your PSX classics, yes - all of them. Not just PSN titles.
- And a lot more...
Download Stable Builds
Download Nightly Builds
Get the Sourcecode
Visit our Homepage / Community Forums (for our online server plus cool people )
Coldbird wrote:To help keep our kind host Wololo's forum clean, please concentrate your PRO CFW discussions in this topic.
Thank you very much.