Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Does PSP Universal Remote work with PSP 3000?

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
Post Reply
User avatar
ReaperX
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:04 am
Location: Georgia

Does PSP Universal Remote work with PSP 3000?

Post by ReaperX » Sat May 07, 2011 7:19 pm

I wanted to know if it works with a PSP 3000 Brite. I know it runs on 1.5 Kernel and i can use Eloader. But will it work as in turn on my TV if i put in the model and remote code. :?:
Advertising
PSP Information
PSP Model: Sold
PSP Motherboard:
PSP Firmware Version:
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Halvhjearne
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Does PSP Universal Remote work with PSP 3000?

Post by Halvhjearne » Sat May 07, 2011 7:24 pm

ReaperX wrote:I wanted to know if it works with a PSP 3000 Brite. I know it runs on 1.5 Kernel and i can use Eloader. But will it work as in turn on my TV if i put in the model and remote code. :?:
lol ... no !?!?! :lol:

how would it send the ir signal ...

ir fuctions is only available on 1000 models ... and i would prefer irshell then ;)
Advertising
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.

User avatar
D-TeK-DeV
Posts: 868
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 pm
Location: Hackerz Zone

Re: Does PSP Universal Remote work with PSP 3000?

Post by D-TeK-DeV » Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Halvhjearne wrote:
ReaperX wrote:I wanted to know if it works with a PSP 3000 Brite. I know it runs on 1.5 Kernel and i can use Eloader. But will it work as in turn on my TV if i put in the model and remote code. :?:
lol ... no !?!?! :lol:

how would it send the ir signal ...

ir fuctions is only available on 1000 models ... and i would prefer irshell then ;)
IRShell bricked someone's PSP before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVHOM_BYCtk
Image

Halvhjearne
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Does PSP Universal Remote work with PSP 3000?

Post by Halvhjearne » Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 pm

D-TeK-DeV wrote:
Halvhjearne wrote:
ReaperX wrote:I wanted to know if it works with a PSP 3000 Brite. I know it runs on 1.5 Kernel and i can use Eloader. But will it work as in turn on my TV if i put in the model and remote code. :?:
lol ... no !?!?! :lol:

how would it send the ir signal ...

ir fuctions is only available on 1000 models ... and i would prefer irshell then ;)
IRShell bricked someone's PSP before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVHOM_BYCtk
he propebly tryed to run the patch, to be able to run iso's ... i would never try to nor advice anyone with an unhackable psp to do that, lol ... i dont think irshell in it self will ever brick a psp, but whatever ... it still dosnt change the fact that none other than 1000 models have an actual ir port
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.

Post Reply

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”