Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP go with 6.61 CFW Pro infinity Not charging or booting till I remove battery

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
tpebic

PSP go with 6.61 CFW Pro infinity Not charging or booting till I remove battery

Post by tpebic »

Purchased this thing yesterday for emulation.

Second I got home, I got it running 6.61 c pro no problem, can't seem to figure out how to run pops loaders but still looking into that one.

But I was downloading a PSX classic from the PSN store from old downloads I had from PS3 days. Mid download, I lost battery life and it shut down on me.

Spent 4 hours trying to get it back up plugging it into every outlet, tried a bunch of adapters and two computers. Couldn't get it to charge, or turn on.

I decided to pull the battery for what ever reason, and I was able to get it to boot up. Started charging after I changed the settings to force USB charge in USB mode in the recovery mode.

So I decided to screw it back up, and let it charge. After about 45 minutes, I went to check on it, and it was off and not charging. Had to unscrew it, pop the battery, and tried to turn it back on and it works, obviously its a battery problem, or a CFW problem with the battery.

So it charges for a while, and turns off and locks up, if I put it into sleep mode it comes back, but if I power it off, it locks me out again.

Just wondering what my best options are to get this fixed.
Advertising
Butcher

Re: PSP go with 6.61 CFW Pro infinity Not charging or booting till I remove battery

Post by Butcher »

Tray reflash to 6.61 OFW again and test it if do that same or not.
Advertising
Butcher

Re: PSP go with 6.61 CFW Pro infinity Not charging or booting till I remove battery

Post by Butcher »

Or for 100% sure its not Software problem dawngrade to odler FW then do cleann 6.61 flash OFW and test. Or its maybe some hardware problem .

When is on and charging that same symptoms its power off and lock untill reconect battery build in ?
tpebic

Post by tpebic »

Butcher wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 pm Or for 100% sure its not Software problem dawngrade to odler FW then do cleann 6.61 flash OFW and test. Or its maybe some hardware problem .

When is on and charging that same symptoms its power off and lock untill reconect battery build in ?
Not to sure what the problem might be, I have left it fully charged since I had to remove the battery a second time. I play it for a bit, but make sure to charge it afterwards.

I noticed now that if I slide the screen close, put it in standby, or power it off, I can't get the device to charge.

The only way I am able to get it to charge is by leaving it open and on.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

some hardware problem for 100%

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”