Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Bricked 3004 9g Infinity

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
Hackerman96

Bricked 3004 9g Infinity

Post by Hackerman96 »

Hello guys, today i've found my old PSP 3k i read there is a permpatch. I've followed the instructions, the Flasher done his work and prompt to click X to reboot, when the console rebooted, the screen was black and the powet light was turned on, then disappeared after 15 sec. Any ideas ?
Advertising
Butcher

Re: Bricked 3004 9g Infinity

Post by Butcher »

Brick . Not any unbrick for PSP 300x and PSP Go and E100x - Mobo.

For 100x-200x - simple is use Pandora an MMS and flash FW again - but on newest is in mobo blocked so any method to unbrick only replase mobo to run. But now u chiper find secend PSP then search and by secend mobo.

Also no have 300x but readed is Infinity or permpatch - u must readed it wrong or du something ,or install on wrongg OFW - better on 300x-E100x PSP is have LCFW safty
Advertising
Hackerman96

Post by Hackerman96 »

Thanks for replay. I wrote to Davee, he said that is only small chance to recovery the consol from that brick with recovery.prx, but when that doesnt works only what left is change the mobo, luckly i've brought a new one for 5$. When i replace the mobo, only safest way is to install LCFW ? I've installed infinity many times and that was first time when i got bricked consol.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Reaplase mobo (must by for 300x series) and then use 6.61 OFW + CFW PRO-C normal for 300x install from UPDATE then use always Recovery Fast no use CIPFlasher. Then u never have Brick .

300x-E100x PSP - u not have any method up to day to UNBRICK

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”