Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP GO Wont play Games/Music...etc

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
Randomuser1998

PSP GO Wont play Games/Music...etc

Post by Randomuser1998 »

PSP Go currently using official firmware 6.61

Yesterday i attempted to hack my psp go which i honestly haven't hacked a psp in a while but none the less i watched a video and attempted to hack my psp go with the psp 6.61 PRO-C2 and all i did was move the PSP folder from the cfw i downloaded and replaced my original PSP folder with it on my pc and then as i went to Game>Internal Storage on my psp go to run the PROupdate the thumbnails looked like it was covered in static and either way i still tried it and nothing happened my psp couldn't load it and other attempts just made my psp go turn off so i formatted my psp go interal storage and tried again but nothing happened so i deleted the cfw files that wouldn't work and tried to reinstall my music and games but now anything i added to my psp go with the media go app for my pc just ends up getting corrupted as soon as i try and use it on my psp go, the game thumbnails look like their covered in static but the songs to certain game previews still play but the games wont launch and for my music the album cover thumbnail looks all glitchy and the songs glitch and skip. The psp go turns on just fine, and the menu is normal, I've formatted it several times, even formatted it on my pc and nothing happens, i cant find anything online that's relevant to my problem so i'm posting on this forum hoping you guys can help me and thank you guys for helping me.
Advertising
Casavult

Re: PSP GO Wont play Games/Music...etc

Post by Casavult »

Sorry if I sound a total a.ss but this is the Tutorial section, not the help section. Please read. :roll:

As to your problem, you could try downgrading and then update again to 6.6X and reinstall the CFW.

Moving to PSP/CFW.
Advertising
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: PSP GO Wont play Games/Music...etc

Post by fate6 »

Sounds like the installer was corrupted, Might I suggest downloading the PRO installer again then run it to uninstall PRO? Make really sure it doesn't look corrupt this time.
It does have a proper icon so it being static sounds like you had a bad download or transfer.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”