Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] (L)ME Custom Firmware Collection

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
Ombra91

Re: [Release] 6.20 (L)ME Custom Firmware

Post by Ombra91 »

Ah, i'v forgot that PRO C2 have PSN psx eboot bug, but can easly resolved whith popsloader, yes, it work also with PSN :P

And even with inferno driver, ME will have problems with FFT type 0, because this game, and lots of other new games, have anty-CFW protection, that gives lots of troubles, like save deletion or, like the ff type 0 case, blocks the party changes in some points and other weirds things :?
So, you will nedd an external plugin, that i don't remember the name...
Advertising
Sorry for my horrible engrish ;P
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

Ombra91 wrote:Ah, i'v forgot that PRO C2 have PSN psx eboot bug, but can easly resolved whith popsloader, yes, it work also with PSN :P

And even with inferno driver, ME will have problems with FFT type 0, because this game, and lots of other new games, have anty-CFW protection, that gives lots of troubles, like save deletion or, like the ff type 0 case, blocks the party changes in some points and other weirds things :?
So, you will nedd an external plugin, that i don't remember the name...

I hope you are wrong on this because with ME bluetooth ps3 controller works better for me and may fix an annoyance I have with FF-0 but if the anti cheat is activated because of seeing the CFW then well not worth changing to ME

I really hope it is not so but make complete since maybe finger crossed hide CFW is imported as well 8-)
Advertising
Ombra91

Post by Ombra91 »

RandQalan wrote: I hope you are wrong on this because with ME bluetooth ps3 controller works better for me
Better in what? I'm very curious, what's the difference?
and may fix an annoyance I have with FF-0 but if the anti cheat is activated because of seeing the CFW then well not worth changing to ME [...]
Anti-cheat it's ANOTHER protection (and it's totally different things from CFW protection), and i'm sorry for you, but even using ME CFW the protection stay always here whith the "surplus" of the anti-CFW protection mentioned above:P
Seems this game it's ugly protected with anti-CFW, anti-Cheat and so on! :P
Sorry for my horrible engrish ;P
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

less communication lag on some games faster response time not sure why but have tried both with PS3 controller and with b tooth head set

yea I posted and hope Sky can maybe hack out some of that but unlikely if linked to much to game
Rahim-US
Guru

Post by Rahim-US »

Hello:

i released today new version of CFW ME.

Change log:
- Added Inferno driver.
- Fixed signed installer freeze bug.
- Added more Text color in Recovery menu.

Download links:
release_620me2.zip
release_620lme2.zip

release_639me10.zip
release_639lme10.zip

release_660me2.zip
release_660lme2.zip
Last edited by Rahim-US on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega2058
Developer

Post by Omega2058 »

Using the ME driver causes the PSP to lock up and shut off when playing certain backups, by the way.
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

Omega2058 wrote:Using the ME driver causes the PSP to lock up and shut off when playing certain backups, by the way.
That is really not unusual really it runs games real fast with me drivers but some games are major not working and that is why Rahim-US added inferno

Thanks going to test this out and out and out :lol:
Thanks Rahim-US :D

First it works with FF-0 but like a lot of games any saved by PRO CFW it shows corrupt in ME hoped it was fix dang :?

:lol: Had to laugh at this if any use this for FF-0 for sum unknown reason you have slowdown make it 333\166 for some reason Me over rides the hack that sky put in place 8-)
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

RandQalan wrote: First it works with FF-0 but like a lot of games any saved by PRO CFW it shows corrupt in ME hoped it was fix dang :?

:lol: Had to laugh at this if any use this for FF-0 for sum unknown reason you have slowdown make it 333\166 for some reason Me over rides the hack that sky put in place 8-)
I think that this only applies to your savedatas. No one else has these problems.

Were your savedatas created using a 5.xx prome CFW? Maybe a 5.50 CFW? Those tend to have f#cked up some of the savedatas in the past.

Omega2058 wrote:Using the ME driver causes the PSP to lock up and shut off when playing certain backups, by the way.
It does not happen with clean ISOs (except for the final fantasy one?). Be sure those are not patched with the 5.xx prome cfw patches.

Like usually, good job, Rahim :)
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

The Z wrote:
RandQalan wrote: First it works with FF-0 but like a lot of games any saved by PRO CFW it shows corrupt in ME hoped it was fix dang :?

I think that this only applies to your savedatas. No one else has these problems.

Were your savedatas created using a 5.xx prome CFW? Maybe a 5.50 CFW? Those tend to have f#cked up some of the savedatas in the past.

It does not happen with clean ISOs (except for the final fantasy one?). Be sure those are not patched with the 5.xx prome cfw patches.

Like usually, good job, Rahim :)
That would be impossible on a Go model :D

Like I stated before it only happens on games with required firmware newer then 6.20 any game ran that is = to or less then works with saves and PRO CFW never game me a problem like this with any games

FYI any save made BY ME works but shows corrupt on PRO go figure
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

Looks like the 6.60 LME build is not fully functional.

I am unable to install it to any of my devices. The previous (testing version) was working fine, though.

@RandQalan:

That is indeed a weird bug. Did you ever use something like savegame deemer or such things?

You are the only person that has this problem, and every of my regular savegames is working fine. I changed my FW from 6.20 to 6.39 to 6.60 back to 6.39 and then finally back to 6.20 a lot of times, but I never had this problem.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”