Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] (L)ME Custom Firmware Collection

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
Steven

Re: [Release] 6.20 (L)ME Custom Firmware

Post by Steven »

Thanks for the update!

just tested out VC3 English patched (with NoDRM enabled) and it's working fine now. :D
Advertising
PSPcfwDUDE

Post by PSPcfwDUDE »

Great job!
Advertising
Szczepancio

Post by Szczepancio »

Hi.
The new firmware is great, but... I found one bug.
It crashes when you write password in wifi and click select several times (at keyboard, to switch beetwen numbers and letters).
I have psp 3000k (04g motherboard).
At update, i didn't overwrite the data, just uninstalled old FW and installed the new LME firmware (if it useful).
Any help? Thank's at advance!
#sonymasterrace
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

TecXero wrote:
Rahim-US wrote:What is hide Custom Firmware dirs patch?
Some games can detect CFW by dirs and can't be launched and played properly (crash when launching game, crach when saving ...), this patch allow to hide CFW dirs and play this games.
It seems to only hide the seplugins directory and not the ISO directory. Also, might want to also hide PSP/GAME150. I seem to remember something also scr..ing with that directory. Overall, great update and thanks for the hard work.
Found a game that detects this and gives warning hope dev fixes this in an update but no rush ;)
Steven

Post by Steven »

Szczepancio wrote:Hi.
The new firmware is great, but... I found one bug.
It crashes when you write password in wifi and click select several times (at keyboard, to switch beetwen numbers and letters).
I have psp 3000k (04g motherboard).
At update, i didn't overwrite the data, just uninstalled old FW and installed the new LME firmware (if it useful).
Any help? Thank's at advance!
Didn't crash on me.

Are you perhaps using a CTF Theme cuz it sound's like one i have encountered that problem when i was editing some CTF Themes long ago.
sl1pk07

Post by sl1pk07 »

hi

in the spanish translation, the characters with accents looking bad (strange characters)

yes, the es_ftable.bin file is installed and es_ vshmenu/es_recovery.txt overwrited

psp-1000 jap with 6.60-ME-2.1

greetings
TecXero

Post by TecXero »

RandQalan wrote:Found a game that detects this and gives warning hope dev fixes this in an update but no rush ;)
Luckily, the CFWBlock plugin still works fine, so if anyone has any problems just install that plugin.
PSP Slim CFW 6.60 ME-2.2
Wii 4.3 d2x cIOS v10-alt Beta53 Base 56 & 57

Post by 007 »

RandQalan wrote:
TecXero wrote:
Rahim-US wrote:What is hide Custom Firmware dirs patch?
Some games can detect CFW by dirs and can't be launched and played properly (crash when launching game, crach when saving ...), this patch allow to hide CFW dirs and play this games.
It seems to only hide the seplugins directory and not the ISO directory. Also, might want to also hide PSP/GAME150. I seem to remember something also scr..ing with that directory. Overall, great update and thanks for the hard work.
Found a game that detects this and gives warning hope dev fixes this in an update but no rush ;)

What game? Does it run on PRO?
3 x PSP GO Pearl White 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP GO Piano Black 6.20 PRO-C2-14-02-2015 qwikrazor87 Release PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP 3000 Lilac 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin

Post by 007 »

Hi Rahim, As I told you on Twitter a user has reported that a Evangalion title is still giving warnings of CFW even with hide CFW enabled on lme 2.1 However no warnings on pro.
3 x PSP GO Pearl White 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP GO Piano Black 6.20 PRO-C2-14-02-2015 qwikrazor87 Release PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP 3000 Lilac 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
Omega2058
Developer

Post by Omega2058 »

007 wrote:Hi Rahim, As I told you on Twitter a user has reported that a Evangalion title is still giving warnings of CFW even with hide CFW enabled on lme 2.1 However no warnings on pro.
sceIoDread needs to be patched to skip reading of a directory and continue reading the next one (If it's for cfw). So it's either an issue with the hide CFW option itself or there's a folder which should've been hidden, but isn't.

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”