Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
#207892 by Hugo_Mundo
Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:32 am
Hello guys, i got a psp 2001 and it was on 5.50 me, i think i made a huge mistake by updating to 6.60 without unistalling the cfw.
And now everytime i load a game or a homebrew it just get stuck in the start screen for a while and then turns off.
There's any way of "cleaning" my psp of any cfw so i can install them again?
Advertising
#207898 by toBsucht
Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:08 am
Open ms0:/plugins/game.txt disable all of them. 0=off 1=on
Maybe at vsh.txt too
Advertising
#211531 by Hugo_Mundo
Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 pm
It started again.
I`ve installed 6.60ME, everything was going fine (and without plugins) and then my PSP started to reboot again when i loaded games.
Downgraded it to 6.20, installed pro C and still does`t work.
I thought it was a memory stick problem, i`ve put another memory stick and still wasn`t working, it appears as my PSP only works when he wants to. :cry:
Can someone help me?
#216463 by Hugo_Mundo
Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:06 am
Still rebooting.
Today i somehow could run Monster Hunter so i thought: Ok, now i will keep it foreve on sleep mode.
I played a little bit, put it on sleep mode, when i turned it on again it was still in the game so i've decided to give another game a try and it died again.
Nothing is opening, not even the PRO C's fast recovery.
#216478 by toBsucht
Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 am
Update to 6.60 isn´t possible? Psp keycleaner homebrew? Flash0 reset trick?
Flash reset (not full but to default settings; you lose for example wifi settings etc.!):
Turn on Psp and press Square, Triangel, Select and Start. Now psp should boot with factory settings.
one more button trick:
L-button, Triangel, Circle, X and Square not sure want it is good for
#216750 by Hugo_Mundo
Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 pm
I've downgraded to 6.20 (for the third time) and updated to 6.60 (third time too).
I've run the keycleaner and it says that everything is ok.
And again, i opened the fast recovery and worked allright, i've opened a game (everything is fine now) but when i quitted the game and tried to open another one.
Well, :cry: :cry:
I'm seriously thinking of giving my psp a viking funeral.
EDIT: Allright, no funerals. How do i reset my flash? I've searched the internet and only found old tutorials for even older firmwares.
#217220 by NNNRT
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:09 pm
Why didn't you try what toBsucht mentioned?
toBsucht wrote:Turn on Psp and press Square, Triangel, Select and Start. Now psp should boot with factory settings.
Maybe that's the problem. If not send it it to $ony.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
toBsucht wrote:one more button trick:
L-button, Triangel, Circle, X and Square not sure want it is good for
Tried it, does nothing.