Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CoderPR & NitePR Simple Tutorial

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
Phillyphries

CoderPR & NitePR Simple Tutorial

Post by Phillyphries »

Okay since my CWCHEAT Tutorial is probably outdated now that NitePR and CodePR works, I will now teach the young-bloods how to install these better and probably easier cheat devices.
EDIT: I couldn't get CoderPR to work on my PSP Go without it crashing, so for now PSP Go users will have to use NitePR. Basically the same thing, but some prefer CoderPR for other reasons.

Download CoderPR here: http://www.mediafire.com/?o8oe4z8zq9j448t
Download NitePR (For PSP Go) here: http://www.mediafire.com/?r0vp741n75i0kqd

Okay installation for CoderPR:
1. Select the "SLIM PSP VERSION" from the .zip and extract it somewhere, for instance the desktop.
2. Drag CodePR folder to the root of your memory stick.
3. On your memory stick, open your seplugins folder.
4. Now open your original game.txt file (make one if there isn't one)
and type without quotes "ms0:/coderPR/coderPR.prx 1"

NitePR (For PSP Go users)
1. Extract the NitePR folder into your seplugins folder.
2. Extract the nitepr.prx into seplugins.
3. In game.txt type without quotes "ef0:/seplugins/nitepr.prx 1"
4. Then save the text file.

Installation is now complete.

Now to install new codes do the following:
1. Create a new text file for the game you want inside the CoderPR > cheats folder on the root of your memory stick.
2. Name it by it's Game ID, for example Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep [USA] is ULUS-10505.
3. Open the new text file.
4. Obtain the cheats by google searching "Your game nitePR Codes". For example I would type, "ULUS-10505 NitePR" and it will give a crapload of results.
Though alternatively, you can sign-up on http://www.onehitgamer.com and simply search for your cheats there.
5. Paste over your cheats to the text file in the format like below. (You can also use the included text files for an example.)

;ULUS-10505
;Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

#Inf Munnies
0x017287DC 0x000F423F

#Mirage Medals [999999]
0x017287E0 0x000F423F

6. Then save it. Make sure you have the cheats for the correct region, for example my game is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep [USA] so I used the Game ID for the United States version.

To open CoderPR in game do the following:
1. When you see the little bar on top of your screen that says to press "Home twice to enable" Do so.
2. Then press both Volume + and Volume - to open up the menu.
3. From there it's pretty self explanatory so have fun with your hacks!

If you thought this was helpful, please say thanks.
If you also have questions feel free to ask, but on this thread ONLY. Do not make any other threads because Mods will get annoyed. Thanks!

Do not use this program/homebrew to ruin the fun of others online.
I will not answer anybody who has questions about using these cheats online.
Advertising
Last edited by Phillyphries on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My CWCHEAT 6.20TN-A Tutorial
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=972
CoderPR & NitePR 6.20TN-A Tutorial
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1054
MaX_SLayeR

Re: CoderPR Simple Tutorial

Post by MaX_SLayeR »

Nice tutorial, CoderPR is the best and easiest cheat device to use on PSO IMO.
Advertising
Hacking & getting homebrew on your 3.55 PS3
sonnyz wrote: I paid $500 for my PS3 and if I decide I want to use it to play pong then I'm gonna play some **** pong. Understand?
Phillyphries

Post by Phillyphries »

I agree now, it's quite easy to install and has the same features as NitePR. And the codes are the same.
Oh and thanks! :)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=972
Kr4z1

Post by Kr4z1 »

So you don't have the put the cwcheat.prx file in the seplugins?

What PSP version are you testing with? I have a PSP 3000 and I guess it is the new one.
Last edited by Kr4z1 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Salty Dalty

Post by The Salty Dalty »

Can I have cwcheat and coderpr activated at the same time? I like coderpr better but cwcheat has all the cheats for so many games already installed so can I have them both on at once or would that cause problems?
MaX_SLayeR

Post by MaX_SLayeR »

The Salty Dalty wrote:Can I have cwcheat and coderpr activated at the same time? I like coderpr better but cwcheat has all the cheats for so many games already installed so can I have them both on at once or would that cause problems?
Yeah you can. I used to have CoderPR and CWcheat on at the same time when I had CFW on a slim. You could always use a converter for the codes, too.
http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-fo ... erter.html
sonnyz wrote: I paid $500 for my PS3 and if I decide I want to use it to play pong then I'm gonna play some **** pong. Understand?
Phillyphries

Post by Phillyphries »

Thanks MaX_SLayeR for helping me with these questions, I have a feeling theres going to be alot :D

EDIT: Sorry guys, CoderPR wouldn't work on a PSP Go for some reason, so I included NitePR for Go users. So you're not left out ;)
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=972
HomebrewEnabler
Banned

Re: CoderPR & NitePR Simple Tutorial

Post by HomebrewEnabler »

man you helped me a lot! thank you very very much! :D :D :D
HomebrewEnabler
Banned

Post by HomebrewEnabler »

Phillyphries wrote:Okay since my CWCHEAT Tutorial is probably outdated now that NitePR and CodePR works, I will now teach the young-bloods how to install these better and probably easier cheat devices.
EDIT: I couldn't get CoderPR to work on my PSP Go without it crashing, so for now PSP Go users will have to use NitePR. Basically the same thing, but some prefer CoderPR for other reasons.

Download CoderPR here: http://www.mediafire.com/?o8oe4z8zq9j448t
Download NitePR (For PSP Go) here: http://www.mediafire.com/?r0vp741n75i0kqd

Okay installation for CoderPR:
1. Select the "SLIM PSP VERSION" from the .zip and extract it somewhere, for instance the desktop.
2. Drag CodePR folder to the root of your memory stick.
3. On your memory stick, open your seplugins folder.
4. Now open your original game.txt file (make one if there isn't one)
and type without quotes "ms0:/coderPR/coderPR.prx 1"

NitePR (For PSP Go users)
1. Extract the NitePR folder into your seplugins folder.
2. Extract the nitepr.prx into seplugins.
3. In game.txt type without quotes "ef0:/seplugins/nitepr.prx 1"
4. Then save the text file.

Installation is now complete.

Now to install new codes do the following:
1. Create a new text file for the game you want inside the CoderPR > cheats folder on the root of your memory stick.
2. Name it by it's Game ID, for example Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep [USA] is ULUS-10505.
3. Open the new text file.
4. Obtain the cheats by google searching "Your game nitePR Codes". For example I would type, "ULUS-10505 NitePR" and it will give a crapload of results.
Though alternatively, you can sign-up on http://www.onehitgamer.com and simply search for your cheats there.
5. Paste over your cheats to the text file in the format like below. (You can also use the included text files for an example.)

;ULUS-10505
;Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

#Inf Munnies
0x017287DC 0x000F423F

#Mirage Medals [999999]
0x017287E0 0x000F423F

6. Then save it. Make sure you have the cheats for the correct region, for example my game is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep [USA] so I used the Game ID for the United States version.

To open CoderPR in game do the following:
1. When you see the little bar on top of your screen that says to press "Home twice to enable" Do so.
2. Then press both Volume + and Volume - to open up the menu.
3. From there it's pretty self explanatory so have fun with your hacks! (Try not to ruin the fun of others though.)

If you thought this was helpful, please say thanks.
If you also have questions feel free to ask, but on this thread ONLY. Do not make any other threads because Mods will get annoyed. Thanks!

To learn how to use these devices to get online in some games like Socom FTB3 go here: http://onehitgamer.com/forum/socom-fire ... -code.html
man when i press X on my cheats they activate or i should press anything else to activate them???
MaX_SLayeR

Post by MaX_SLayeR »

HomebrewEnabler wrote: man when i press X on my cheats they activate or i should press anything else to activate them???
When the cheats are white, it means that you'll have to enable/disable them using the note button. When the cheats are blue, they'll always stay on.

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”