Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CoderPR & NitePR Simple Tutorial

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
Phillyphries

Re: CoderPR & NitePR Simple Tutorial

Post by Phillyphries »

xcanox wrote:
Phillyphries wrote:
xcanox wrote:My cheats don't show up in the menu.
I blame the government for this!
Haha you sure you snagged the right ones? What game are you trying I think I can help you :P
I have a PSP-3001with 6.20 TN-C, I downloaded coderPR and installed it onto my PSP.
When I tried with DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy, coderPR opened, but no cheats were in the menu. I'm positive I named the cheat file correctly, because they worked with tempAR(sorta) when I added them to the CHEAT.DB file.
You can try NitePR, they both use the same cheats, and it might work better
Advertising
My CWCHEAT 6.20TN-A Tutorial
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=972
CoderPR & NitePR 6.20TN-A Tutorial
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1054
xcanox

Post by xcanox »

Phillyphries wrote:
xcanox wrote:
Phillyphries wrote: Haha you sure you snagged the right ones? What game are you trying I think I can help you :P
I have a PSP-3001with 6.20 TN-C, I downloaded coderPR and installed it onto my PSP.
When I tried with DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy, coderPR opened, but no cheats were in the menu. I'm positive I named the cheat file correctly, because they worked with tempAR(sorta) when I added them to the CHEAT.DB file.
You can try NitePR, they both use the same cheats, and it might work better
I have a 3001, nitePR doesn't work on it.
Your tutorial says I'm supposed to use coderPR.
Advertising
Let me hear your body talk
HomebrewEnabler
Banned

Post by HomebrewEnabler »

i know your problem. first see and make sure that if you have the europe version of game it should be ULES and if american version then ULUS.txt and after that open your txt and check at the start if it have the name of the game and the id of it( means UL**) oh and also if you still have problems just copy paste your codes in here :D
Se7EN

Post by Se7EN »

guys nitepr coderpr tempar mkultra and purplerain have all been ported to hen firmwares ill link u them holdon
Phillyphries

Post by Phillyphries »

xcanox wrote:
Phillyphries wrote: You can try NitePR, they both use the same cheats, and it might work better
I have a 3001, nitePR doesn't work on it.
Your tutorial says I'm supposed to use coderPR.
You can use both, CoderPR is better than NitePR by little, but it's just that CoderPR will freeze up the PSP Go.
My CWCHEAT 6.20TN-A Tutorial
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=972
CoderPR & NitePR 6.20TN-A Tutorial
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1054
MrSquiggless

Post by MrSquiggless »

Very helpfull!!!
but i have run into one problem, everything works fine but when i start a game and the message pops up " press home button twice and hold volume + and -" i press home button twice and the message disapears, idk if that normally happens, and then i hold the volume buttons nothing happens
zeyder

Post by zeyder »

i installed nitepr in my psp 2001 6.39 pro b!when i launch my game(little big planet psp)and i open the nitepr, when i view the cheat tab there no cheat code that i uploaded!the cheat code dont show up!what should i do?
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

zeyder wrote:i installed nitepr in my psp 2001 6.39 pro b!when i launch my game(little big planet psp)and i open the nitepr, when i view the cheat tab there no cheat code that i uploaded!the cheat code dont show up!what should i do?
Maybe try TempAR or CWCheat?

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7407
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
zeyder

Post by zeyder »

i alredy got the cwcheat and it work but the cheat codes can only be used in nitepr..is nitepr and tempar same?
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

zeyder wrote:i alredy got the cwcheat and it work but the cheat codes can only be used in nitepr..is nitepr and tempar same?
The codes won't work because they're are not a supported format in CWCheat. If you have CWCheat then Google the codes, for example "GTA: VCS CWCheat codes" and it may come up with codes supported by CWCheat. Alternatively, you can use TempAR which I would recommend to use.
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”