- If you want to sign Homebrew 1.xx, and you have source code, then do first 4 steps.
- You could see differences between Homebrew 1.xx from Homebrew 3.xx(6.xx) on those screenshots:
- If you have regular Homebrew 3.xx, then begin from step 5.
1. Download and install Minimalist PSPSDK.
2. [Example] Go to "C:\pspsdk\psp\sdk\samples\gu\beginobject" directory and open "Makefile" using notepad (or another editor).
3. Add "BUILD_PRX = 1" string there and save it.
4. Using command line go to directory and type "make".
5. Download PrxEncrypter from attachment, and extract it somewhere. 6. Grab beginobject.prx, and copy it to PrxEncrypter directory.
7. Rename it to DATA.prx and run SIGN.BAT.
8. Open any PSP image using UMDGen and replace EBOOT.BIN in PSP_GAME/SYSDIR with generated one from PrxEncrypter directory.
9. Save image as iso and using fake_np convert it to eboot.pbp
10. Proceed next steps to pack it as minis, like regular PSP game.
Special thanks to ErikPshat and members from pspx for making this guide possible.