Underground PS3 information and discussions
Forum rules: Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
#253442 by Zecoxao
Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:58 am
Take a look at this link that explains the basic structure of a minis decrypted edat. Check the notes there. Me and another person, after the ps2 classics release by flatz, decided that it was time to make it happen that the pspemu from the ps3 would load, instead of a mini or a pspremaster, an homebrew or an iso. so, we decided to get working on this. that link contains "our" findings which aren't exactly ours, they can be accessed on libkirk's code (forever lost in kusodev.org?) and you can see for yourself what each thing does. We're only missing the last part, the MACs of each iso.bin. once we get that, we could probably make an iso or an homebrew load thanks to the ps3 pspemu.

Any sugestions?

You can check the code of libkirk on the link there, there is another link that points to kirk. npdpc is what we're currently studying.

Edit: In case any1 wants to see: http://www.ps3hax.net/showpost.php?p=568880&postcount=1
Advertising
#254725 by JeoWay
Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 pm
This would have been done a while ago considering this has been known about for quite a while.
#256464 by JeoWay
Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 am
shadowknight1620 wrote:This needs CFW to work? If not I'm going to town patching :)

Yes, I have a Super Slim (Not hackable) but I figured out a partial way to run certain homebrew on it (Terrible Works)
#256507 by shadowknight1620
Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:24 am
JeoWay wrote:
shadowknight1620 wrote:This needs CFW to work? If not I'm going to town patching :)

Yes, I have a Super Slim (Not hackable) but I figured out a partial way to run certain homebrew on it (Terrible Works)

Jeoway pm me! Fill me in :P
#256514 by JeoWay
Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 am
shadowknight1620 wrote:
JeoWay wrote:

Jeoway pm me! Fill me in :P

I can do it here:

Basically, I am figuring out the complete OFW encryption of binary and package contents. While using Charles to install custom packages. As far as i'm concerned. It has been about working. It would need to be "special" homebrew that don't require a patched app loader. Just a small project.
#256534 by JeoWay
Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:30 am
shadowknight1620 wrote:I'm happy like I said my cd drive does not work so it will put some use back into my ps3 :P I'm very excited please keep me posted thank you

Do you have a Super Slim?