Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Help on abortion scene of South Park The Stick Of Truth

Discuss official PS3 games here
Minimur12

Help on abortion scene of South Park The Stick Of Truth

Post by Minimur12 »

If you managed to get the uncensored version like me and have got past this, I wanna know how you did it. the 3 things you have to do I'm getting stuck on the middle one and it's really pi**ing me off. I've tried over 20 times now, again and again and again. it's like it's not even registering the controller input when I get to that stage

it says to rotate the left analogue stick anticlockwise, but how fast? how long? do I need to do anything else? HELP!

Advertising
Last edited by fate6 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cleaned thread
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
mlc

Re: Help on abortion scene of South Park The Stick Of Truth

Post by mlc »

seems I struck a nerve. There may or may not be a youtube video you can find, with a comment that may help you on this issue. I however cannot post the link or anything about South Park since it is apparently off topic. Godspeed
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Or maybe you could just post the comment and not link to videos that google would have a fit over, And yes I know the whole point of the show is to be as offensive as you possibly can be
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
mlc

Post by mlc »

fate6 wrote:Or maybe you could just post the comment and not link to videos that google would have a fit over, And yes I know the whole point of the show is to be as offensive as you possibly can be
Or you could do it since you deleted the thread =)

Thankfully Minimur probably knows how to google, so it doesn't really matter.

=====================

Ehh, it's silly to not bother posting the info just because my South Park quotes and subsequent link to the answer were deleted.

If Minimur hasn't found this yet - and if it is accurate, since I haven't tried the game:

[spoiler]"when i do the dialation part i always fail how do i do it?"

"i found it out just go really fast counterclockwise"[/spoiler]
[spoiler]"FOR THOSE HAVING THE VACCUMM PART BUGED OUT:

- hold left click > left *** get stuck > right click
- hold right click > right *** get stuck > left click
- hold left click > left *** get stuck > right click"[/spoiler]
[spoiler]"For those having trouble with this part I have heard some reports that the actions are not showing up correctly. Save close the game and start over. I had trouble with phase 3 (on xbox 360 on hardcore) the popup instructing you to tap the left stick the opposite direction you are currently holding it to initiate the suction was not appearing. After watching this video I just made that move once the sputtering started with the suction and it allowed me to succeed. Directions: Held left stick left then quickly moved it right once clogging sound started then pushed it right and quickly moved it left again when the sound started then held left once more to finally finish the procedure. "[/spoiler]

Hopefully one of those quotes from youtube answers your question. There seems to be a fair number of people having difficulty, though, so it might be an issue of poor programming/controls for that scene. Good luck =)

Oh, also, "Hail Satan!" I think Beary the Bear is the best, though I'm also partial to Deery the Deer.

lol. also, no nested spoiler tags? =( this is a secrett message
Last edited by hgoel0974 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: White text? seriously?
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

MLC, apart from my eyes being a bit hurt... I LOVE YOU. I got past it first try after reading 'spinning it really fast.

thankyou so much, I couldn't find any help anywhere. lol
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

Return to “Games”