Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What happened to Shaundi? (SR2 &SR3)

Discuss official PS3 games here
Minimur12

What happened to Shaundi? (SR2 &SR3)

Post by Minimur12 »

so with ps plus, I got Saints row 3 free, and noticed how different she is

SR2 she is a laid back, druggie with no cares and dreadlocks and a bandanna;

And is SR3, she is mental, crazy, constantly *** off and serious and her hair is completely different and looks like a different person:

Now I understand the begining of the game may change her a bit.
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
jd20dog

Re: What happened to Shaundi? (SR2 &SR3)

Post by jd20dog »

shes older and life changes over time, she also acts like a person thats given up the drug life after a long time of using
also they had to pull alot of the drug references out of the game, so they couldn't have a pothead drugy as a main character anymore
notice how you cant smoke in the game any more

or it could have something to do with the 3rd game in the series that was on fb
yes sr3 is the 4th game in the series, even chronologically

also shes *** at the loss of gat and lack of any support during the morning period, and *** that pierse and zemos seam to not care about the lost of gat at all< they almost rejoice for it
its the royal family being ousted syndrome too,as the saints own stilwater(beer town lol) as monarchs and now in a city that couldn't care less about them
over all there is a lot more to her now then just being some drug **** with a address book in her smart phone

as for her style change, shes rich now, with her own clothing line, shes just like any other celebrity, shes going to were the best cloths possible to promote her brand and sponsors, why dress like poor white trash drug addict if you don't need to...

thought sr2 seamed like a better game, sr3 has its moments
Advertising
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........

Return to “Games”