Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Review] Rocksmith

Discuss official PS3 games here
JeoWay

[Review] Rocksmith

Post by JeoWay »

Below the review I have placed some images of the guitar I am using and the one I plan on getting next :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall Rating: 10/10
Gameplay: 10/10
Sound: 10/10
Graphics: 9/10
Lasting Appeal: 10/10
Would I recommend this to a friend? (YES) - NO
This game is perfected for fellow "Guitarists!" :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review Summary:

Realistic Amazing Experience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Review:

Rocksmith is by far one of the greatest games I have EVER played. It not only teaches you how to play your old guitar, but it is also a substitute for other games such as Guitar Hero. The game is mainly centered on teaching you basics of playing a guitar. The game features many tutorials such as Hammer Ons and Sustains! It is perfect for those who have either JUST started playing guitar, have been playing it for awhile but need to learn how to "actually" play it, or the experts of playing guitar. This is because the gameplay adapts to your skill level. I haven't played guitar in quite a while but I decided to finally get game so my old guitar could get use out of it until I get my next one. I started out pretty good, not the best though. But that is okay because my skills adapted to how the games notes and combos came across the fret board. The game has taught me quite a lot of good things to do on the guitar and has helped me to improve my level (in the past 2 days, I have moved on past the beginner stage)! The game is a basic miracle working, you learn guitar by doing and seeing. That is EXACTLY what Rocksmith delivers! I recommend this game to everyone wanting/getting into playing guitar! GET THIS GAME IF YOU HAVE A GUITAR! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caption:

"Breath Taking!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Guitar! Image Guitar I may get next Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertising
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

Return to “Games”