Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Review] The Cave

Discuss official PS3 games here
JeoWay

[Review] The Cave

Post by JeoWay »

Overall Rating: 10/10
Gameplay: 10/10
Sound: 10/10
Graphics: 9/10
Lasting Appeal: 8/10
Would I recommend this product to a friend? (YES) - NO
This game is perfect for Kid/Casual Gamers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review Summary:

I'm Very Impressed!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Review:

The Cave is a very unique platformer. Its almost like a more realistic version of LittleBigPlanet in a Cave! The game is simple, fun, and has many features like having the ability to switch between 3 - 4 playable characters and has amazing puzzles. The one thing that caught my eye was how detailed (in animation) the Caves were and the design of the characters and the monsters. The control scheme is very similar to your average platformer (Such as mario, LittleBigPlanet, and Outland). I would definitely recommend this game to a friend who likes relaxing platformers with unique puzzles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caption:

"An Amazing PSN Game!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertising
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

Return to “Games”