Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Review] FUEL

Discuss official PS3 games here
JeoWay

[Review] FUEL

Post by JeoWay »

Overall Rating: 7/10
Gameplay: 8/10
Sound: 8/10
Graphics: 7/10
Lasting Appeal: 9/10
Would I recommend this product to a friend? (YES) - NO
This Game is perfect for Casual Gamers (Unless you are a hardcore racing gamer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review Summary:

FUEL is a Must Have!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Review:

Fuel reminds me of an old ATV Game on PS2. It has all the feel of driving ATV's (And even MORE vehicles)! You have the option between free-roam riding in a MASSIVE environment. The graphics can be a bit buggy when at high speeds on the road, but other than that the game is just flat-out fantastic. After beating the game, you can either replay mission, or have many vehicles to ride in free roam. With it being entirely open-world, it makes it possible to have hours & hours of fun. The sound can be REALLY annoying when driving on dirt, because it just sounds sloshy, but the sound is great any other times. I would definitely recommend this game to a friend for having such good graphics and gameplay for an old game. Now that the game is nearly 4 - 5 years old, the price on the game has dropped massively. I paid only $7 for this game. Which is not bad at all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caption:

"Astounding!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertising
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

Return to “Games”