Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Call of Duty: MW4 News (for those of you that care)

Discuss official PS3 games here
S1NFUL

Call of Duty: MW4 News (for those of you that care)

Post by S1NFUL »

"According to a report from DSOGaming yesterday, during Activision's quarterly conference call, they did confirm that a brand-new "Call of Duty" game is under development. If history proves to be any indicator, there will be some kind of initial reveal trailer scheduled in May during the NBA Playoffs.

This next installment figures to be made by Infinity Ward, and many have been thinking this is indeed going to be "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4." Treyarch and Infinity Ward seem to be trading off every year with developing a new "Call of Duty," and Infinity's number is up.

The game is being planned for a fourth quarter 2013 release time frame. The installments have been dropping sometime during November over the past few years, so people can expect around the same time for this year.There were not any other concrete details revealed for the next "Call of Duty," but it shouldn't be long before there is additional information revealed about the title.

For those who are wondering about next-generation implications, none were made, but if the Xbox 720 and/or PlayStation 4 do end up debuting this coming holiday season, you can bet your life savings "Call of Duty" will be a launch title."

(from Examiner.com) http://www.examiner.com/article/modern- ... activision
Advertising
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
Minimur12

Re: Call of Duty: MW4 News (for those of you that care)

Post by Minimur12 »

thanks, its always good to get news on new games, but when it comes to call of duty and you hear 'theres going to be a new COD' your like " no **** ?"
whereas 'theres going to be a new Uncharted' your like " OMG yay" (well i am anyway)
New COD
New Uncharted
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
JeoWay

Re: Call of Duty: MW4 News (for those of you that care)

Post by JeoWay »

Not sure if I want to get it, or wait and get PS4 and maybe it with mw4. lawl. :lol:
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

Return to “Games”