Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

a few new ps2 games showing up on us psn

Discuss official PS3 games here
jd20dog

Re: a few new ps2 games showing up on us psn

Post by jd20dog »

shinra358 wrote:I personally am disappointed with both the 3DS library and the Vita's. There are only a few games I want for 3DS (less than 5 games). But I can honestly say that there is nothing I want for the vita (aside from 1 game or 2). And that's not enough to make me buy a system. Almost just like xbox 1, I only wanted 2 games lol.
you dont seem to like gaming that much in general.....
krystabegnalie wrote:
shinra358 wrote:then why on earth would they consider hding it on the vita instead of the ps3? strange.
maybe the cost of HDing it in ps3 (like what atlus decided to remaster Persona 4 Golden in Vita rather than the ps3)

though its more likely to have both PS3 and Vita versions of the game (just like MGS HD Collection)
the vita's easier to push right now as sony is about to fad out the ps3
at least we'll get project diva F on the ps3

back to topic, any one else seeing the ps2 discounts on na psn with ps+
siren, shank2, phyconauts, and a few more all under $5usd each
Advertising
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
shinra358

Post by shinra358 »

jd20dog wrote:
shinra358 wrote:I personally am disappointed with both the 3DS library and the Vita's. There are only a few games I want for 3DS (less than 5 games). But I can honestly say that there is nothing I want for the vita (aside from 1 game or 2). And that's not enough to make me buy a system. Almost just like xbox 1, I only wanted 2 games lol.
you dont seem to like gaming that much in general.....
as if vita or 3DS having no good games and making you pay for stuff you already have 5 times over automatically makes me "not like games" :P
Advertising
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

your lack of wanting games at all is the reason i said you dont seem to like gaming

as for the reselling of same games again and again...you don't seem to notice that this issue has been around sense the 70's with pong, frogger , lunar, lemmings, sonic, god of war, kirby, gex, crash bandicoot, and so-so-so many chess games, and mario.(i can easily make this list very long)

vita and 3ds have a huge library now with a large verity of games, not to mention 80% of the world is still trying to recover from the 07-08 rescission...seems the systems are going great so far
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
shinra358

Post by shinra358 »

whatever you say poncho. your money not mine :P
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

my great grandfather was murdered by poncho villa.....so please don't call me that again :|

Return to “Games”