Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Which games are actually worth playing on the PS3?

Discuss official PS3 games here
saviobarnes

Which games are actually worth playing on the PS3?

Post by saviobarnes » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:46 am

I got a PS4 a while back and I have noticed that it is now the only thing I play. My PS3 just functions as a television more than a game console in the other room. As of now, the only thing the PS3 is used for is Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, Plex, and HBO Go. My PS4 is where I spend entire days playing Fortnite, Assassin's Creed Origins, and Persona5.

I wish I had games worth playing on the PS3. But I have no idea what would be any good. And the visual quality sucks compared to the PS4. So it's kind of a turnoff. I really liked playing Catherine when it was free on PS Plus.... are there any other games like that for PS3?
Advertising

Darth Agnon

Re: Which games are actually worth playing on the PS3?

Post by Darth Agnon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:39 pm

PS3 has:
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3 exclusive, conclusion to the amazing Metal Gear series; MGS5 is a prequel)
Motor Storm (amazing racing game that I enjoyed back in the PS3 kiosk days; it set the bar for all racing games I played since; none equal it)
Injustice - gods among us (DC superhero fighter; not sure if it's available on PS4 - PS4 has the sequel, but it's a lootbox-fest)
Ratchet and Clank - the Trilogy, a Crack in Time, and a couple others (unavailable on PS4; amazing series)
Jak and Daxter trilogy - PS4 version is buggy (https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/7 ... ped_today/)
Probably a few Uncharted games and older Assassin's Creeds
Prince of Persia 2008 - a beautifully-styled, cel-shaded PoP game; lots of nostalgia for me.
-----------------------
MGS5 and Skyrim are also available, but also exist on PS4 and probably work better there.
Advertising
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/

Return to “Games”