Eh...first post here.
This seem to be a project diva topic (project diva/project diva extend, project diva 2nd, project diva F) so this question may go here.
I have followed many tutorials trying to patch project diva 2nd#, specially the wiki one:
http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Trans ... Edition%29
Also tried this one:
http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Trans ... +%282nd%29
But it always crashes.
Obviously, this is when the divapatch.prx in game.txt is with "1" (active).
Is there any specific reason that makes the prx crash the game? I followed every step of the tutorials.
PSP 3000 with 6.60 pro CFW.
Well, there are 3 versions of Project Diva 2:
* Project Diva 2nd: the patch is in the 2nd link.
* Project Diva 2nd# (updated game): Not sure who is maintaining this patch right now.
* Project Diva 2nd# (retail game with the above update included): the patch is in the 1st link.
If the game is crashing make sure of the following:
* Check that the noDRM is disabled in the recovery menu.
* Check that you are using the correct game with the corresponding patch. There are 5 "different" games: PjD, PjD2nd, PjD2nd# (1.01), PjD2nd# (Okaidoku Ban), PjD Extend.