Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Project Diva Extend - Translation (patch 0.4-r2 available)

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
piccolopatt

Re: Project Diva Extend - Translation (patch 0.4-r2 availabl

Post by piccolopatt »

Thanks~ works perfectly for me :)
BTW, isn't there a 0.5 Beta 6 version already?
Advertising
Persona, favorite game eveeeer~! :3
piko-chan

Post by piko-chan »

I have a question:
I the readme it says to put ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1 into game.txt
but I can't find the game.txt file and I can't just make the file because there has to be more in there than just ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
Help?
Advertising
Steven

Post by Steven »

piko-chan wrote:I have a question:
I the readme it says to put ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1 into game.txt
but I can't find the game.txt file and I can't just make the file because there has to be more in there than just ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
Help?
After you have placed the divapatch folder inside the SEPLUGINS folder just simple make a new text document aand rename it to GAME.TXT (If you have enabled Hide known file types then don't add .TXT) open GAME.TXT and paste the string:

Code: Select all

ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
and save it.
Last edited by Steven on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

you dont have to reset VSH for GAME plugins ;)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
KiuaYoukai112

Post by KiuaYoukai112 »

Hello! New user here, and I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to applying translate patches. \
I followed the directions.
ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1 is in my game.txt and I have it enabled on the plugins on the recovery menu. I also have nploader enabled in the plugins on the recovery menu.
I have the files divatext-translation.bin , divapatch.prx , menu_help_01.png , menu_help_02.png , and menu_title_home.png in the root of seplugins.

The game is still showing untranslated. If I could get some help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

KiuaYoukai112 wrote:Hello! New user here, and I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to applying translate patches. \
I followed the directions.
ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1 is in my game.txt and I have it enabled on the plugins on the recovery menu. I also have nploader enabled in the plugins on the recovery menu.
I have the files divatext-translation.bin , divapatch.prx , menu_help_01.png , menu_help_02.png , and menu_title_home.png in the root of seplugins.

The game is still showing untranslated. If I could get some help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
README wrote:Usage:

* Copy the divapatch directory to the ms0:/seplugins directory of the PSP and enable
the plugin in game.txt: ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
tudisawap

Post by tudisawap »

piccolopatt wrote:Thanks~ works perfectly for me :)
BTW, isn't there a 0.5 Beta 6 version already?
viewtopic.php?p=164426#p164426
AkitoUF

Post by AkitoUF »

I just registered to ask a stupid question.
For some reason I can't get the top and bottom bars in english even though the translated pics for them are in the divapatch folder.
I also cared to check if nploader is listed before divapatch in the plugin list and to restart the VSH.

Edit: So I got the top and bottom bars in english disabling the NoDRM option in the CFW menu, now it just makes Valkyria Chronicles 3 not run but, I guess when I'm done with that game I'll erase it.
Mukhlis

Post by Mukhlis »

Hello.... I want to help with the 3nglish lyrics translation and i need sone tutorials like changing song names and converting the txt files. So can anyone help me?

Return to “Games”