Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Final Fntasy Crsis Core - What do you think?

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
ali_ihsan21

Re: Final Fntasy Crsis Core - What do you think?

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

dmaskell92 wrote:We can't expect a PSP game to have 4000 sprites. They are wearing soldier uniforms so naturally they look the same. As for firing at the same time, that's like Red Coat fire squads, not so uncommon. I tend to look past that, and recognize the game is fantastic given it's low performance platform (PSP).
I know the limitations of PSP but do you think that game use all the resources of the device ? Just play any of the battlefront games and compare the gameplay quality. And please don't say that its a different genre, I know that too. Its amazing to select which enemy is closer to you the one on the roof or the one driving a vehicle while some of them attack others just pass by, listening to each voice to figure out if they threw a grenade and all these are taking place in a huge forest map which you can turn on the jetpack on your back and fly one location to another.

I think there is huge gape between the gameplay quality of these two titles.
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
Dzil_Aqlil_14

Post by Dzil_Aqlil_14 »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:
dmaskell92 wrote:.
@ali_ihsan21
Yup...I think so too
Advertising
Sorry if I misspelled | I'm an Asian | Online Time : 8am-1pm [ UTC / Everyday]
PSP 1000 8 GB 6.61 - PRO-C / ME 2.3 [TA-081 / 01g / PHAT ]
Keeps ur eyes at [Who is online?]Thanks to all PSP users for keep up the PSP scene alive :)
~|_Sent_Via_PSP_|~
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:I think there is huge gape between the gameplay quality of these two titles.
Well I think there's a huge gap in story line quality, CGI quality, and sales between the two titles. As far as pushing the PSP to it's limit, a UMD is only so big...

If you like that kind of game-play, good for you, that's your opinion. Some of us where raised on turn based battle systems and prefer that. If the game was so much better than Crisis Core, then why did Crisis Core sell so many more copies?

I'd rather play Final Fantasy VIII, movie games always suck and have a lackluster story. Some of us like to read, and like a in depth story. Some of us are brain-dead and think a shoot-em-up experience beats an amazing story-line. Anyone who prefers Dissidia over Crisis Core most likely doesn't care about story line quality.

All opinions, let me have mine.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
tsundere

Post by tsundere »

It was one of the reasons, why i bought a PSP.
And i just loved the ending. Never saw something like this before (and i dint mean the cinematics or anything esthetic whise).
receivemail

Post by receivemail »

I prefer Dissidia to this, its fi,ghting mechanic is more exciting and when you dont really want it game itself can handle the fighting and you just sit and watch the battle after selecting action or defence :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crisis Core doesnt even have options to control music and its BGM is ***. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RY0M43CH1Z3N

Post by RY0M43CH1Z3N »

The best game from PSP.

Return to “Games”