Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Abnormal Potara Glitch/truco DBZ TTT

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
BabyFreezer

Abnormal Potara Glitch/truco DBZ TTT

Post by BabyFreezer »

Greetings all
I no speak English so I use Google translator sorry

Greetings community come to bring a trick long ago discovered by WEB TTT Big Game DBZ (Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team)
The trick is to increase you whole attack your character and have 3 extra spaces to life Ultra Divine Water Wink will need the following items from the shop ( the you will place the order )

Type Skill
successful Crush 1
Domination Battle Ground
From the boundary successful Crush
Ki from the boundary
From the boundary attack
Attack 1

Equipment Type :
Any object, enough to have the three slots used .

Type Intellect : It is essential to use the type of Broly Intellect outset.

By having everything ready we will delete objects : successful Crush , Domination Battle Ground , successful Crush from the boundary , Ki from the boundary and will attack from the boundary to delete the object that attack '' 1'' increase we will delete the items until Attack objects remain '' 4 1'' to achieve and we will select the first space to use a skill that requires 3 slots Example : Ultra Divine Water : gives 2 bars of health .
After that of '' bottom-up '' delete objects type and the first team slot 1 and stay another attack as the attack will be at the top , and achievement have **** epic battles with bots xD and even in Ad - Hoc on the PSP with my nephew .

Note: When you save your custom character once you can not edit or play crashea however you can use the Custom 2 and 3 (not tested with PPSSPP ) .

MOD DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team in Spanish: http://mod-tenkaichi.foromotion.es/f38- ... am-espanol
Textures for your characters!!!!
Advertising

Return to “Games”