Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Worst psp games?

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
The_Black_Panther

Re: Worst psp games?

Post by The_Black_Panther »

Xian Nox wrote:The worst games I've played: Little Big Planet, Locco Rocco and Patapon. If you ever want to kill me, then just show me these. :lol: I guess I don't like this kind of games.
:shock: Whoa Xian Nox.. :shock: Little Big Planet, Locco Rocco :o :o Are you kidding me??? You may go with Patapon, I don't have it, never played it... but other two.. I guess, I have to really show you these two games to kill you :lol: :lol:
Advertising
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

Should I take this as a threat to my life? :lol: Tell me, what do you find so interesting in them?
Advertising
The_Black_Panther

Post by The_Black_Panther »

Don't panic, don't call the army to protect you.. I'm staying far away from you.. (although I can send you a youtube video of me playing those games, hmmm. That will do the trick :lol: :lol: )

Well, playing both of them is fun, anytime anywhere, for any age. It's like casual game for everyone. But, brother it's my opinion. That one is your opinion, I respect that.. Even I can tell you that if you had shown me those games 10 months back, I would have killed you then and there :lol: . I was a hardcore Call of Duty, Prince of Persia, Crysis and Splinter Cell type of guy then. I bought my PSP in Jan this year and now I'm enjoying this type of game also. This led me to think that I should buy myself a 3DS after the price drop.
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

Don't worry, even if you send me those videos, I'll hopefully manage to open a gate to the N-Field through the display and run away before any major damage is dealt. :lol:
Well, I never took a liking to CoD or any of that sort because my reaction time is ranges from that of a dead cat to that of a ninja cat. However I play PSP2, and I quite like it. Mostly I prefer games like Persona or FFVI where no reflexes are required. Oh, and no sense of rhythm, since I have little. (You don't want to hear me sing.)
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

@Xian Nox: I ban you from m0skit0's fanclub :lol:
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
irfanhb7

Post by irfanhb7 »

Lol
who is m0skit0 fan ?
BTW I don't like street cricket.
Languages I know : C , C++ & Java
Boy : There is something wrong with my phone.
Girl : What ?
Boy: It don't have your Phone Number.
Wdingdong

Post by Wdingdong »

If you play Asphalt or NFS games on PSP, it feels like a matchbox is moving on the road :lol:
// Big thanks to people who share information !!!
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

m0skit0 wrote:@Xian Nox: I ban you from m0skit0's fanclub :lol:
Oh, no! How am I going to live now? :cry:
naki-the-curious

Post by naki-the-curious »

Wdingdong wrote:If you play Asphalt or NFS games on PSP, it feels like a matchbox is moving on the road :lol:
totally agree :lol: but they're still quite enjoyable in my opinion, especially for casual play.

worst games....can't think of any atm, exept maybe smackdon vs raw 2008, but thats because I don't really like wrestling games.
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

Not so on topic:
Aconcit wrote:DOA:Paradise is probably the worst game I've played for PSP. I bought it for my girlfriend who begged for it (no typo) and ended up trying it myself.
I, sir, must whole heartedly disagree. I found DOA:P a very swell game. In my experience, I have found this was purchased and played more at length by females than by males. I purchased it on its launch date. (I was happy to get it. I missed being able to play DOA:XBV and DOA:X2 when my 360 RROD'd. *sigh* I still miss the waterslide though...)

On Topic:
Bad games, lets see.
Gran Turismo. I found it extremely difficult, as well as having quite lengthy load times.
Armored Core: Formula Front. Its AC, but, with only an Arena mode. I prefer PvE over PvP. It felt very incomplete without a campaign.
FF:Crisis Core. I thought I was able to, but simply couldn't take more FF7 lore.
Let's Golf. For pretending to be Hot Shots Golf or Pangya.

Return to “Games”