Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Worst psp games?

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
C0dy

Re: Worst psp games?

Post by C0dy »

Armored Core Silent Line Portable. The controls ruin the whole game.
Advertising
Piano Black PSP 3001 4G -6.20 TN-D Permanent Patch 6.35 Pro B3 with 32GB Memory Stick and Extended Life Battery. (current)
Black PSP 1001 - 5.50 GEN D3 Final with 4GB Memory Stick (analog stick, select button, note button broken)
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

jc_gargma wrote:I, sir, must whole heartedly disagree. I found DOA:P a very swell game. In my experience, I have found this was purchased and played more at length by females than by males. I purchased it on its launch date. (I was happy to get it. I missed being able to play DOA:XBV and DOA:X2 when my 360 RROD'd. *sigh* I still miss the waterslide though...)
I agree to an extent here. I never found the story exciting or anything, I even only played it for a couple of hours, but I love the game engine and the way they animated certain body movements... Why didn't Dissidia use this one instead?
Anyway, what's the point of the game?
Advertising
ViKtory

Post by ViKtory »

I think Ape Escape is dump, and it gives me a headache everytime I play it.
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

megaman670 wrote:i also found need for speed games bad on the psp
I agree for Need for Speed ProStreet & Shift, but what's wrong with Most Wanted 510?
Urbanix is a bad game, although it is a bit fun. I think FIFA 09 is better than all other FIFA games, because they're harder, & the playground looks as if it's made of wool. I like some improvements that EA put in FIFA WC 2010, & they have continued to be the same till FIFA 13. Just a change in the menus. The worst PSP game in my opinion is NBA 2K 10. I haven't found a worse game than that!
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

ASKidwai wrote:I hated
Metal Gear Solid (All, especially Peace Walker)
NFS Most Wanted (felt like an incomplete port of the PS2 version)
GTA Chinatown Wars
Godfather: The Mob Wars (hated the card part)
Little Big Planet
Minna no Sukiri
Patapon (1,2,3)
Tekken 6 (SERIOUS FAIL)
And a few others I can't remember right now
This comment is just... wow. I love most of the games mentioned here (I crossed out the ones I disliked)

Unsurprisingly though, the worst game I've played is Little Britain. I really wish I hadn't played it (I'm utterly disgusted with myself simply due to the fact that it's associated with that "comedy"), but yeah, that's #1 for me.

Another terrible game (unfortunately) was the Dave Mirra BMX game. I can't remember its full title, but I loved Dave Mirra Pro BMX Maximum Remix on the PSX, so I decided to give it a go which was not a good idea whatsoever.
Last edited by Tonakai on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
help

Post by help »

wow this topic is still alive? i feel so proud! ^^
OmegaXP

Post by OmegaXP »

Astonishia Story was probably one of the few I couldnt stomach playing, Blade Dancer was horrible too
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

m0skit0 wrote:@Xian Nox: I ban you from m0skit0's fanclub :lol:
Ooft, low blow dude. :shock:
garrei

Post by garrei »

well tbh I played tom clancys End War for 5 minutes..... 5 MINUTES! Never again.
My PC: AMD FX 8-core 4.2Ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 580, 60gb SSD, Blu-ray Burner, WiFi, 1.5TB HDD, 1000W PSU, 27" Full HD Monitor
My PSP Slim 2002 - TA-085
My PS3 Slim 160GB 4.25 OFW
My Vita: WiFi only :(
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

garrei wrote:well tbh I played tom clancys End War for 5 minutes..... 5 MINUTES! Never again.
That game was utterly terrible!

Return to “Games”