Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Issue with snes9xTYL an Daedalusx64

Discuss emulation on HBL. No discussion about how to download illegal content is allowed!
Namru

Issue with snes9xTYL an Daedalusx64

Post by Namru »

Hello, it's me again having issues with two emulators, the Daedalusx64 (nintendo 64) and snes9xTYL (snes). Let's go by parts:

In snes9xTYL, well, the emulator doesn't load never, when I execute it the screen goes black and later white, and it stays in white screen always. I have the folder like this:
Did something is wrong, I need the SNES BIOS or the Satellaview BIOS (I have Satellaview ROMS)?

And in Daedalus x64, it goes slow, I disable the sound but it keeps going slow and the Daedalus x64 randomly crashes
Is there another emulator or something that I can do?

Sorry for my bad english
Advertising
JJS
Big Beholder

Re: Issue with snes9xTYL an Daedalusx64

Post by JJS »

You probably use the golf 1 exploit. Snex9x TYL crashes on a white screen through HBL using that exploit. This is a known issue.

Daedalus is generally slow and not entirely stable, so this is expected too.
Advertising
Namru

Post by Namru »

JJS wrote:You probably use the golf 1 exploit. Snex9x TYL crashes on a white screen through HBL using that exploit. This is a known issue.

Daedalus is generally slow and not entirely stable, so this is expected too.
No I'm using the Patapon 2 Xploit

And it doesn't exist another emulator of N64 or a more stable version of Daedalus?
Salvy

Post by Salvy »

Namru wrote: No I'm using the Patapon 2 Xploit

And it doesn't exist another emulator of N64 or a more stable version of Daedalus?
Make sure you are not trying crash-happy or unstable games, check Daedalus' compatibility list or hold [] in rom selector to be sure the game you are trying is compatible or stable.
Also the dynarec doesn't play well with HBL and will die eventually after starting the emulation.

For another N64 emulator on the PSP, you could try Monkey64 but runs most games less than 5fps :p
Namru

Post by Namru »

Ok, I will check the compatibility list

And what about the snes9xTYL issue?
AssasinRam

Post by AssasinRam »

Namru wrote:Ok, I will check the compatibility list

And what about the snes9xTYL issue?
Most game's are always that slow on snes9xTYL.
I have a -
PSP 3000

And I love-
HBL!
Why are you reading my signature? =)
Blog- http://ultimate-psp-hacks.blogspot.com/
Pie

Post by Pie »

While you will notice a rather significant drop in speed, Daedalus r14 beta has been shown to just about never crash
For the snes9xTYL issues I would recommend reading the mega topic, it has ways to speed it up

And finally note: N64 and SNES are the two systems that you will never get perfect on hbl. (DS, but that will never be full speed ever)
Namru

Post by Namru »

Ok, I will use the R14

My SNES issue is not the speed... ¡It's the fact that never loads! ¡It always sends me to the XMB!
Pie

Post by Pie »

Oh woops, well I had that problem once(although i don't remember how I fixed it), what revision of hbl are you using?
Also you can try UO Snes9x 0.02y33 Build 0034 (see master topic), but you should know it's a tad bit slower
Namru

Post by Namru »

I'm using the rev 109, the last one released

And for the Daedalus, what version is the more fast and stable (x64, R14, etc.)?

Return to “Emulation”