Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

FIXED: UO gpSP kai 3.2 still crashes after R109

Discuss emulation on HBL. No discussion about how to download illegal content is allowed!
PowerLiner

FIXED: UO gpSP kai 3.2 still crashes after R109

Post by PowerLiner »

I was looking around in Twisted Download (latest version) and I came across a GBA emulator called gpSP.
I downloaded it , put some roms and bios file on it , started up HBL and tried to launch it but it returned back to hbl menu.
I tried several times but I failed. After some research I found a post on psp-hacks.com saying:

"Wololo mentions JJS has fixed an issue with gpSP (the Game Boy Advance emulator) returning to the HBL menu"

I have got R109 from wololo.net
psp type: N1000(GO)
FW: OFW6.30
Exploit: Everybody's golf 2

Any help would be appreciated :D

(Again sorry if this is posted in wrong forum section)
Advertising
Last edited by PowerLiner on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It´s kinda odd that a game designer has an account on a hacking forum , isn't it?
JJS
Big Beholder

Re: UO gpSP kai 3.2 still crashes after R109

Post by JJS »

This thread might help you: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=42

Also moving this to the emulation subforum.
Advertising
PowerLiner

Re: UO gpSP kai 3.2 still crashes after R109

Post by PowerLiner »

FIXED!

thanks JJS for the topic link.

everybody with psp go , HBL R109 and OFW 6.30/31 should use UO gpSP 3.4 (NOT 3.2 as twisted download says)
It´s kinda odd that a game designer has an account on a hacking forum , isn't it?
Omnija

Re: FIXED: UO gpSP kai 3.2 still crashes after R109

Post by Omnija »

Mu1der

Post by Mu1der »

Omnija wrote:has anyone tested this yet

http://pspslimhacks.com/release-gpsp-fo ... d-for-hbl/
yes works great!
Twisted Download Vita v1 This project is on hold until I can get a vita for testing
Twisted Download v4.3 for PsP
Psp 3001,4g
6.35 PRO-B, the best!
TragicTheBlubbering

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

It seems to be fake as discussed in Metroid's Working emulator thread.
TragicTheBlubbering wrote:I took a look at it, and its just gpspkai 3.2 test 2 with a useless prx file called TN-HEN.prx. I can't even imagine what this would even do since hbl can't load prxes and the the only ones who have access to TN's HEN are TN himself, and Wololo. Not only that it crashed when I tried to load a rom that works perfectly well in 3.4. My advice is to stick with the version of 3.4 linked to in the op.
Metroid_III wrote:I'm going to be completely blunt about what I think here.

I'm calling this a fake. The TN_HEN PRX is useless, the changelog is iffy and seems faked, its built on GPSP v3.2 which is severely dated (if he had access to GPSP's source he would've used v3.4 which is the latest on Takka's SVN), and...well let's say I had some other observations that support my claims completely O_O sorry bro even if this has a minute changelog GPSP v3.4 far surpasses it in compatibility and performance, and I still recommend it.

Furthermore, I hope that until some proof of the changes are shown (feel free to send me or Tragic the original and modified source), this should be taken down off all major hacking sites.
Anyway even if it is legit the latest build of Gpspkai 3.4 which is linked to in the op of the aforementioned topic is still far superior. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it frillybob who got banned for impersonating TN a while back. I'm not trying to be mean or any thing but it just seem fake.
R.I.P Leonard Nimoy, the original Mr. Spock. He lived long and prospered. :cry:
---------------
[spoiler]Paridae or gtfo! 8-)
---------------
i was wondering if there anyway to mod the ps3 so i can play ps3 game ??
[/spoiler]
---------------

Return to “Emulation”