Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Emulator Help

Discuss emulation on HBL. No discussion about how to download illegal content is allowed!
Sean994

Re: Emulator Help

Post by Sean994 »

db87 wrote:grewolf's link works awesome for anyone who wants neo geo help, just download the proper roms and everything is smooth after that

But Sean994 I see what you're saying, and I've heard about the compatibility issues with TYL, and I'll patiently wait for an update, but with the SNES9X 0.02y33 I can't seem to see where I can make these changes, I've played around with other emulators but from some reason I can't see how to make these changes, is there something I might be missing and I can't get into the menu to change the frameskip etc? Do I press something after the game has loaded ?

I know this might sound painful hehe but I'm lost :?
Did you move the JoyStick to the left to open up the menu? That's how you access the menu in SNES9x y33.
Advertising
db87

Post by db87 »

Sean994 wrote:
Did you move the JoyStick to the left to open up the menu? That's how you access the menu in SNES9x y33.
Well learn something new everyday hehe :D thanks a lot!!!!

It's still a little slow but now I can actually play, so I'll hold on to this till TYL has an updates

thanks again
Advertising
Sean994

Post by Sean994 »

db87 wrote:
Sean994 wrote:
Well learn something new everyday hehe :D thanks a lot!!!!

It's still a little slow but now I can actually play, so I'll hold on to this till TYL has an updates

thanks again
Yeah it's an odd menu button :lol: y33 is still a little slow no matter what, but it's playable. Glad I could help, hopefully TYL will have it's issues fixed with the Golf Exploit soon. ;)
lyndel4

Post by lyndel4 »

How do I get to the settings menu on SNES9x TYL? the emulator works Great but I cant find the configuration menu left nub not working so how else do I get to option? can anyone tell me plz thanks in advance :)

Oh I got it never mind :)
Last edited by lyndel4 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grewolf

Post by grewolf »

Run some roms then try hitting both L and R
Proud to be Pinoy

Return to “Emulation”